RD1, Pick #4: WR Sammy Watkins - Clemson

'Get there early, stay late' cliche applies to Bills? Watkins

It’s been nearly a month since the Buffalo Bills traded their 2015 first and fourth-round picks to have the opportunity to select wide receiver Sammy Watkins with the fourth overall draft choice. It’s only one month and it must become a trend throughout the season, but Watkins is doing everything early on in his power to become great in the NFL.

What stinks for me is that "Your an idiot" is a long standing tradition here on the wall. I will often spell it that way just to make myself and a few others here smirk. But I never know when someone else writes it that way whether they are paying homage, or, well, an idjit.

Actually, isn't it "your and idiot?"

NFL rookie projections: Sammy Watkins, Johnny Manziel, more

Thinking ahead to the 2014 season, there are several general managers and coaches around the NFL hoping their top draft picks can make a similar impact on their respective franchises. With that in mind, let's take a closer look at 10 high-profile rookies. What's the best-case scenario? What's the worst-case scenario? Here are my thoughts, with the players listed in order of draft selection:

Does anyone still not like the pick?

I don't, and I'm not a shamed to say so. There will be other good receivers in this draft without a doubt. Meanwhile, we have no first round pick in 2015.

The above is not to say that Watkins will not be good or even great!!! He might just be. And he might play SOOOO well that he will change my mind. I sure hope so but it's asking a lot at that price.