Go on record. Who do you want?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is playing defensive end opposite Mario in our 4-3?

Considering we ran a 4-3 for much of last year, I imagine it'll be a similar rotation depending on the offense we are facing. Hughes, Lawson and Branch all lined up opposite Mario at one point or another. I think another guy or two, as well.

Edit: Should say, we ran a 4 man front for much of the year. I think we played nickel quite often, like most of the league, because it's now a passing league.

Edited by Dorkington

Trade up a few picks to get Evans.

If they stay at 9 and Matthews is there I'd want him. If they can't trade up for Evans and Matthews is gone at 9, they should trade down and draft BPA wherever they are and in round 2 get the best OT in addition to another WR/TE/LB.

Trade out of first, or way back. Get something good including a #2 this year. ASJ and Hyde and OL 3 and 4.

It'd be nice to swap New Orleans and let them get Ebron and fall back late and get someone.

I just don't like picking 9th this year. I don't see anything worth it

Trade up get Clowney for the best front 7 in football.

Doubt this will happen so best case is Lewan or Mathews at #9. It isn't sexy, but to be able to run effectively and have bookend tackles for the next 5 + years offering great protection for our QB is HUGE.

If Lewan or Mathews isn't' there TRADE DOWN PERIOD! Tackles are all good talent, can start at RT and do great for us through round 2 so trade down and get more picks