Depressing Discovery (RWS)

So it's almost finals week at college and I have nothing important to do. On top of that, I am starting to hit my limit for mock drafts and synthetic dope discussions.

So I've been zooming around on Google Earth. I like to look at the 3D renderings they do of important buildings and landmarks. I decided to check out NFL stadiums.

3D models have been made of all but one stadium. Guess which one...

So of everything going on with this franchise, on the field, in the front office, and in the courtroom, this is what depresses you?

I went to Google Earth to ESCAPE all the other depressing stuff. This was just the cherry on top.

So it's almost finals week at college and I have nothing important to do. On top of that, I am starting to hit my limit for mock drafts and synthetic dope discussions.

So I've been zooming around on Google Earth. I like to look at the 3D renderings they do of important buildings and landmarks. I decided to check out NFL stadiums.

Seriously? Go shag someone.

How do you have nothing to do right before finals week? That is when I started doing my homework for the semester, and cramming four months of knowledge into a week.

You won't find it on Google.

Check out AltaVista or Lycos. And only using Netscape navigator.

I actually still use Netscape for my email client. I'm thinking of switching in the next few years.

That's because it's not on google. It's on like a mofo

This is definitely never going to get old!