Bills Sale Complete?

I'm out here in Vancouver, B.C. and on the morning show of TEAM 1040 the hosts Bro Jake and Dave Pratt do an NFL segment couple times a week with former NFL punter Mitch Berger. Today they were talking about the sale of the Bills already being completed, NFL owners signing off on it, and everything being wrapped up by October with a new long term lease. They were speculating about who the new ownership group was but didn't really mention anyone specifically. You'd be happy to know they all agreed the best outcome would be for the Bills to stay in Buffalo.

Now I've been trying to find anything on the WGR or Buffalo News sites to confirm anything like this. Has anyone on TBD have any news? Any names being mentioned in the local media?

There is no chance the sale is already completed, as the Bills haven't even hired an appraiser yet. Also, the NFL owners can't sign off on it until the league meetings, the earliest of which are in October. That's probably what they thought was meant by everything being wrapped up "by October".

I am thinking that the person that they are most seriously considering is in place. If they are talking July with owner approval in October, they already have a plan. Once that investment bank is identified, things will be moving quickly.

I am thinking that the person that they are most seriously considering is in place. If they are talking July with owner approval in October, they already have a plan. Once that investment bank is identified, things will be moving quickly.

I have a hunch the league vetted the new prospective owner while Mr. Wilson was still alive. Once the valuation process is completed, I look for the entire process to be fast-tracked by the league.

GO BILLS!!!

I have a hunch the league vetted the new prospective owner while Mr. Wilson was still alive. Once the valuation process is completed, I look for the entire process to be fast-tracked by the league.

GO BILLS!!!

This wouldn't be surprising. The best thing for the league is to not have the team floating in "limbo" for a few years. They probably want (ideally) to get someone in place and essentially have next offseason as the "starting point."

One question i do have is that if the sale goes through and is approved in October, does the new owner get full or partial credit for our Super Bowl victory?