Bills Sale Complete?

Wait a minute...are you secretly "Bee-Dah", my daughter's Furbie?? Her mind always seems to be blown as well, lmao

Woah Nellie !

Your daughter knows Furbie ? Nice .

I have thought sincerely and for awhile that the dots were connected before our revered Mr Wilson moved on from Detroit . Not finished per se , but hand shakes and good intentions agreed upon .

little bit of electricity in the air around Buffalo i would guess.

i am one of the Optimists .

God bless Mary Wilson . Seriously .

Lets Go Buffalo Bills

I would suggest that the longer the sale takes, the greater that chances of the team moving.

Possible, with the logic being Mrs. Wilson would want to give extra time for local groups to get financing arranged.

But I think the sale is 98% decided already. There are just the formalities like the date of death valuation etc. to do. There is still some scrambling with people like Jim Kelly trying to put together something with Trump etc.but I suspect these are just desperate attempts. It's not like Mr. Wilsons passing was out of the blue. All serious contender(s), local and otherwise, have had their ducks in a row for quite some time and are just following the required process at this point. We should know within the next couple of months.