Maybe it really is on like a mofo....

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It ultimately pertained to leadership/coaching changes. He said it before Brandon was promoted and Marrone hired. Not sure that that constitutes it being "on like a mofo." There was, if memory serves me correctly, ownership change talk and speculation around that time.

So, perhaps we still don't know the full extent of that phrase just yet. I think of Brandon / Marrone "on like a mofo" in a different context.

I continue to hope someone buys the team who wants to put a winning team on the field above all else.

now I'm confused ....... is it on like a MoFo again ......... or is it STILL on like a MoFo?

I never head that it was off like a MoFo

It's only on like a mofo when Thurman says so. Otherwise it's off.

Did thurman say the "on like a mofo* was about the bills or did everyone just assume and get all excited over nothing

If I recall he specifically said that it had nothing to do with the coaching, QB, or ownership situation. Or did he say that in a later tweet? I know he specified that before announcing what it was.

True that, but I happen to think it's a new mofo that's on.

disagree. i feel that the mofo was perpetually on a gentle simmer with occasional wild fluctuations of unbridled percolation. given thurm's comments, i assume we are now in (or rapidly approaching) a period of peak mofo.

Turnin' up the heat

oh yeah

So, perhaps we still don't know the full extent of that phrase just yet. I think of Brandon / Marrone "on like a mofo" in a different context.

I continue to hope someone buys the team who wants to put a winning team on the field above all else.

Its a broad brush

disagree. i feel that the mofo was perpetually on a gentle simmer with occasional wild fluctuations of unbridled percolation. given thurm's comments, i assume we are now in (or rapidly approaching) a period of peak mofo.

By your measure, there is nothing new or fresh on the planet, instead just an occasional crest in the slow roil of ideas. Thurman, the innovator and speaker the real, is not one to dwell on mofos past. He's thinking, I'm sure, that is a mofo pregnant with new possibilities.I ,for one, walk with him. You?

By your measure, there is nothing new or fresh on the planet, instead just an occasional crest in the slow roil of ideas. Thurman, the innovator and speaker the real, is not one to dwell on mofos past. He's thinking, I'm sure, that is a mofo pregnant with new possibilities.I ,for one, walk with him. You?

I think Thurman would vehemently deny impregnating any mofos.