Bucs willing to trade Mike Glennon

I like the way the Bucs are going about this. Spent a mid rounder on a guy, he wasn't great, wasn't bad, but at QB they want to be great so they're not gong to wait on Glennon. They'll continue to seek a great QB, because you're going no where without one. I wish the Bills showed the same urgency at the QB position.

And I will add I think Glennon showed more promise than EJ. Bucs looking to upgrade the position, Bills dead set on not drafting a QB high. Much prefer the Bucs philosophy.

Its worked so well for them

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does he have more upside than Tuel or Dixon at the same price ? or heck , Thaddeus even .

Thats the question you gotta ask yourself .

Do ya ?

Sign him if he is cut after TC? Maybe. Trade for him? No. I'd rather have the draft pick. JMO.

Fair enough Ohio . Bills might want to keep some draft picks handy. just in case.

I hate the Jets right now . They have room to deal picks having so many . I am going to watch them closely come draft days

I know, I was just kidding. I only watched Glennon play once last year and it was the Bills game. He was bad and EJ was worse. That whole game made me want to drink bleach,

I hear you. I was at that game in Tampa, and Glennon was bad that day. No worries partner. I thought your comment was funny.

Have a good weekend. As an aside, I hate these posters that obliterate each other on the board. I know you were kidding. It's just silly as most guys on this board know and love their Bills. I don't know why so many guys go middle school and blast each other on a personal basis.

I hear you. I was at that game in Tampa, and Glennon was bad that day. No worries partner. I thought your comment was funny.

Have a good weekend. As an aside, I hate these posters that obliterate each other on the board. I know you were kidding. It's just silly as most guys on this board know and love their Bills. I don't know why so many guys go middle school and blast each other on a personal basis.

You are such a jerk! Jk, and thanks for the thoughts on Glennon. Always nice to get opinions from people that see more of a player than the rest of us. Edited by Kirby Jackson

He was great.. Not as a Buc though. Vinny's did pretty well to once he got away.

Not to argue, but that only tells you what? That Young wasn't the issue in Tampa and they did indeed have their QB of the future, but failed to provide him with the tools and resources to succeed...Young walked into a treasure trove of talent at San Fran and showcased his abilities...

Agreed! Thanks for your insight. Glennon will catch on somewhere as a backup. Matt McGloin started games in the NFL last year, for pete's sake.

Glennon is an upgrade over the 2 QB's selected ahead of him in the 2013 draft. At least at this point.

This. Glennon showed some real promise last year. I honestly think, and thought before the draft, that he is/was the best QB in it. He deserves a shot somewhere. Somebody with an unstable starter like Oakland, Houston, Cincy or St. Louis should go for him. If they don't plan on taking a QB early he's the next best option.

I like the way the Bucs are going about this. Spent a mid rounder on a guy, he wasn't great, wasn't bad, but at QB they want to be great so they're not gong to wait on Glennon. They'll continue to seek a great QB, because you're going no where without one. I wish the Bills showed the same urgency at the QB position.

And I will add I think Glennon showed more promise than EJ. Bucs looking to upgrade the position, Bills dead set on not drafting a QB high. Much prefer the Bucs philosophy.

I'll second that . The only thing is why not keep him around as a back up if nothing else unless you could generate a couple of picks for him ...

I hope in our situation EJ turns out to be the guy but i really wish they wouldn't put all there QB's we have in one basket & figure that were good with it especially with all the arm talent coming out this year !!

I'll second that . The only thing is why not keep him around as a back up if nothing else unless you could generate a couple of picks for him ...

I hope in our situation EJ turns out to be the guy but i really wish they wouldn't put all there QB's we have in one basket & figure that were good with it especially with all the arm talent coming out this year !!

That said, next year's QB class is potentially far more impressive, depending on "who" declares....I'm in the "wait and see" mode for 2014. I truly hope EJ IS the QB of the future and he PROVES it in 2014. However, if he doesn't for ANY reason, I'm on the "sell everything not nailed down and every virgin you can get your hands on" to move to the #1 overall pick to make DEAD SURE the BILLS get their QB and Brand or Face of the Franchise in 2015....IF, IF it is not EJ