Andre Reed to announce Bills 2nd round pick

Like a boss. Last year Chris Kelsay was on a roll for the first time in his career when he announced robert woods and kiko Alonso. Without a doubt his shining achievement in his career.

Edited by FluffHead

One of my best friends is scheduled to announce our 3rd round pick. I have been giving her a hard time about what they will do if they trade it and she said that she will (reluctantly) then announce whatever team is in that slot. I would imagine that if the Bills trade their 2nd than Andre would announce the 3rd and she would get bumped somewhere else.

Like a boss. Last year Chris Kelsay was on a roll for the first time in his career when he announced robert woods and kiko Alonso. Without a doubt his shining achievement in his career.

This is hilarious.

His INT td on MNF was pretty good too. But yeah, Kelsay killed it with those picks. Kelsay for GM!!!

That, and didn't he sack Tebow twice? I hope he has the tape of that game it was the best one he ever played.

Andre's the MAN!

:lol:

When I was at the draft last year I was sitting next to a Bengals fan, and we were trying to predict which former players would be announcing the picks in the 2nd round.

When I saw that Chris Kelsay was announcing the Bills picks, I could not believe it. "This is the best the Bills could do?" I said. Then as soon as Kelsay announced Robert Woods' name, I went crazy, and didn't care that Kelsay was the announcer.

You scoff- but remember this when the Bills put Kelsay onto the Wall of Fame (they may have to fast-track this move before the old regime is replaced).

One of my best friends is scheduled to announce our 3rd round pick. I have been giving her a hard time about what they will do if they trade it and she said that she will (reluctantly) then announce whatever team is in that slot. I would imagine that if the Bills trade their 2nd than Andre would announce the 3rd and she would get bumped somewhere else.

I'll be at the draft, so I'll have to keep an eye out for her.