Jameis Winston cited for stealing crab legs

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if he is 1)stupid, 2)entitled, or 3)a bad guy

Seems like a little thing but so much going on with him. He said he "forgot to pay for it."

Meanwhile, football coaches across the country are figuring out how to get their players into other sports to take the offseason suspensions.

If this was an isolated incident it is nothing to worry about because its just stupid. Shirely, he knows right from wrong and knows this was wrong.

Nathaniel Hackett@CrazyNateHacket 5m

SOURCES: Oakland Raiders are seriously considering taking Jameis Winston with the #5 pick despite him being ineligible for this year's draft

I actually would draft him with the 7th pick. If he gets suspended or kicked off the team then he's yours - of course, unless he doesn't and just waits until 2015 draft.

Smart Jameis, he's just planning on raising enough questions that he doesn't go in the top 5. That way he can avoid the Raiders/Jags.

Sporting News@sportingnews 7m

UPDATE: Florida State announces Jameis Winston suspended from baseball team - http://bit.ly/R3j4Ni pic.twitter.com/7xDjmEMze1

FSU held a press conference at 2:00. Is it just me or did FSU act 99% more quickly on Crab Gate than they did with his previous allegation?

The real question is... where are the crab legs right now? Is the evidence on the table?

FSU acted more quickly because he was caught, not accused. And probably because its the offseason.

Edited by FireChan

As an FSU fan, he made a dumbass kid move.

But the puns and photoshop jobs have been phenomenal. Keep up the great work! :lol:

Hopefully he learns sooner rather than later that he's got to put himself in better situations than this, the BB gun incident, and most importantly the rape allegation one....

Hopefully he learns sooner rather than later that he's got to put himself in better situations than this, the BB gun incident, and most importantly the rape allegation one....

Agreed. This event is really no big deal to me. But with what's gone on, he needs to avoid any and all negative press, no matter how small. He's always had that brash cockiness, but stupid stuff like this smacks of crossing the line from cockiness to arrogance.

You saw a bit of it on the field at the latter parts of the season. He would hold the ball too long always looking for the big play instead of checking down and taking what was given to him.