Jameis Winston cited for stealing crab legs

This story has a pun factor 10 on the pun factor scale.

His team needs him. He needs to quit acting so shellfish.

•  

• ...and now he's gonna spend some time in the tank.

•  

• I'll need to dig my claws into this story before forming a final opinion

•  

• did he call his lawyer from his shellphone?

•  

• The lawyer will probably seal the results of that convo.

•  

• This just proves Winston is real bottom-feeder.
            //stretchin' it too far

•  

• So now we know he can't have his crab cake and eat it too.

•  

•  

Edited by Just in Atlanta

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the legend of Jameis and the sweet middle school kid with the notebook . . . .

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9626566/florida-state-quarterback-jameis-winston-legend-making-first-seminoles-snap

The kid is doing his best to raise so many red flags before next year's draft. For his own sake, he better get his house in order.

Remember the legend of Jameis and the sweet middle school kid with the notebook . . . .

http://espn.go.com/c...-seminoles-snap

The kid is doing his best to raise so many red flags before next year's draft. For his own sake, he better get his house in order.

Don't be so crabby.

Asked what he needs to better his situation after being busted for stealing crab legs, Winston responded, "Melted butter."

He needs to find a way to get a leg up.

Sporting News@sportingnews 7m

UPDATE: Florida State announces Jameis Winston suspended from baseball team - http://bit.ly/R3j4Ni pic.twitter.com/7xDjmEMze1

FSU held a press conference at 2:00. Is it just me or did FSU act 99% more quickly on Crab Gate than they did with his previous allegation?

Asked what he needs to better his situation after being busted for stealing crab legs, Winston responded, "Melted butter."

The real question is... where are the crab legs right now? Is the evidence on the table?

Dumb kid move. He will learn hopefully. Pretty silly thing and being a star athlete entitles you to nothing.

I wonder if he is 1)stupid, 2)entitled, or 3)a bad guy

Seems like a little thing but so much going on with him. He said he "forgot to pay for it."

Meanwhile, football coaches across the country are figuring out how to get their players into other sports to take the offseason suspensions.

I keep literally laughing out loud at work reading this thread. You guys/gals are hilarious. They said that he was putting together a crab legs and crawfish dinner. He thought he paid at the seafood counter and so he forgot at the cashier. Oops. Anyway, whatever happened to ramen noodles in college?

This is totally unfair. The story I've heard is that he was with friends at Publix and they saw a little Chinese girl bawling her eyes out next to a tank and his friend told him that he should go help that crushed asian...It was an honest mistake.