Please sign Richie Incognito

Marrone said that he billieves in giving guys second chances. Richie is an !@#$, but we can be OUR !@#$! He is a hell of a guard (one of our biggest needs), i don't care how ****ty of a person he is, if he can contribute to our football that's all that matters. You want to have more primetime games, sign his dude give EJ some protection and win some !@#$ing games. I don't care about high character guys, I want mean !@#$ing dudes looking to tear some bitches heads off.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh brother, is this thread going to bring them out of the woodwork! :lol:

For the record, I agree. I couldn't give a rat's ass what happened in Miami. Dude would be an immediate upgrade at a position that killed us last year.

I cannot believe it took this long for this thread to appear. Richie boy is done in the NFL. He has had his second, and third chances and is now the poster boy for racist locker rooms, fair or not. He should be looking into a real estate license, or applying at car lots. This is not a guy any team would want in their player mix at this point.

I cannot believe it took this long for this thread to appear. Richie boy is done in the NFL. He has had his second, and third chances and is now the poster boy for racist locker rooms, fair or not. He should be looking into a real estate license, or applying at car lots. This is not a guy any team would want in their player mix at this point.

He wasn't a racist.

He wasn't a racist.

Forgive me, but from what I recall, much of his alleged bullying revolved around racist remarks. There is certainly disagreement over whether he is or is not, or whether what he did constituted bullying, who knew what, who cared, etc. but none of that matters. Perception is reality and he would be a cancer on any locker room he was inserted into at this point.

Marrone said that he billieves in giving guys second chances. Richie is an !@#$, but we can be OUR !@#$! He is a hell of a guard (one of our biggest needs), i don't care how ****ty of a person he is, if he can contribute to our football that's all that matters. You want to have more primetime games, sign his dude give EJ some protection and win some !@#$ing games. I don't care about high character guys, I want mean !@#$ing dudes looking to tear some bitches heads off.

This would be just about his 10th chance. There's a reason St. Louis and the Bills didn't want him before the scandal and there's a reason why he's still a free agent right now. Not to mention bringing in a guy like this on a young, impressionable team is just not what you want to do. On some occasions, talent just isn't enough.

Edited by Mark80

Wonder why they traded Martin if he had no reason to be involved in the whole thing. Either he was involved doing the same types of things RI was doing, or he was such a Bi-polar mess that he has no business being in an NFL locker room.

Yet, Martin just got traded to one of the best teams in the NFL and RI is smashing his car. He's a moron.

Martin got picked up by his college coach for a conditional pick if he even makes the team. I could get fired from a million jobs and my "daddy" would give me a chance too.