Bills voluntary OTAs

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 2m

.@EJManuel3: "I'm honest with myself. I'm not going to sit here and say 6-10 was acceptable"

Damn right EJ. You need to lead us to the playoffs and be a pro bowler as rookie. That's why we're looking to replace you!

I guess it makes me an EJ "homer" because I love everything about the guy. He has a great attitude and commands respect. I'm praying he will make a lot of folks who are writing off a 23 year old eat their words this year.

And good on the Bills. When I played football in high school and college, I always blew these things off. Maybe that's why I'm just writing on a Bills message board now. :(

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 51s

Listening to EJ Manuel talk w/ the media for the past 10 mins or so, he comes across as a lot more loose & comfortable than he did last year

A rookie maturing??? No way!

7-9 or bust!

:w00t:

Then he is getting bad advice - he remains under contract no matter what they do with the fifth-year option.

Well this would be the final year of his contract. So maybe to you it's bad advice but Dareus and his agent may feel otherwise.

Damn right EJ. You need to lead us to the playoffs and be a pro bowler as rookie. That's why we're looking to replace you!

I guess it makes me an EJ "homer" because I love everything about the guy. He has a great attitude and commands respect. I'm praying he will make a lot of folks who are writing off a 23 year old eat their words this year.

And good on the Bills. When I played football in high school and college, I always blew these things off. Maybe that's why I'm just writing on a Bills message board now. :(

A rookie maturing??? No way!

:w00t:

great post! couldnt agree more on all accounts

EJ was a rookie, and like most rookies, didnt light the world on fire...but he did show moments/glimpses of something good to see...which was enough to make me all in on him (even though I already was when he was at FSU)...progress every day, build on every day....WIN

great post! couldnt agree more on all accounts

EJ was a rookie, and like most rookies, didnt light the world on fire...but he did show moments/glimpses of something good to see...which was enough to make me all in on him (even though I already was when he was at FSU)...progress every day, build on every day....WIN

You have to dig REALLY deep to find hate for EJ Manuel.....

- Likable kid

- Hard Worker

- Potential is off the charts

You have to dig REALLY deep to find hate for EJ Manuel.....

- Likable kid

- Hard Worker

- Potential is off the charts

Whether he can perform on the field is another story, but anyone who doesn't want to root for this kid needs a new life.