Rumor: NE interested in Ohio State RB Carlos Hyde

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna say I'm terrified. But yeah, this won't be good.

Could he possibly do more damage to the Bills than LeGarrette Blount did last year? We should be celebrating the fact that NE did not re-sign him.

I think 32 NFL teams are interested in this guy. He is going to be the best back from this draft. He is a great player with heart and a high ceiling with a full tool bag - catches, runs, blocks, and can play at multiple positions.

If we can't line up and beat the Patriots with Hyde or anyone else they happen to suit up, then we simply don't deserve it. Winning and losing is a pretty simple proposition. Can't be afraid of it.

I'm looking forward to kicking Hyde's ass when we play them. Looking forward to it. Can't wait.

GO BILLS!!!

If we can't line up and beat the Patriots with Hyde or anyone else they happen to suit up, then we simply don't deserve it. Winning and losing is a pretty simple proposition. Can't be afraid of it.

I'm looking forward to kicking Hyde's ass when we play them. Looking forward to it. Can't wait.

GO BILLS!!!

i agree. they get a first round pick and odds are itll be a player that has a lot of potential. i find it odd that i think i recognize a few of the names in this thread from the "youd have to be an idiot to draft a RB in the first, they are terrible value" threads.

i agree. they get a first round pick and odds are itll be a player that has a lot of potential. i find it odd that i think i recognize a few of the names in this thread from the "youd have to be an idiot to draft a RB in the first, they are terrible value" threads.

Don't you understand that when the Bills draft an RB in the 1st they are idiots, but when the Pats* do, they are geniuses surrounding Brady with talent?

GO BILLS!!!

Don't you understand that when the Bills draft an RB in the 1st they are idiots, but when the Pats* do, they are geniuses surrounding Brady with talent?

GO BILLS!!!

It's funny because if we drafted the players the Pats did the last 5 years, we'd be lucky to win 2 games.

GO BILLS!!!

Considering their first round picks have been about 15-20 picks later than the BIlls, it's not really and apples to apples comparison.

Considering their first round picks have been about 15-20 picks later than the BIlls, it's not really and apples to apples comparison.

When it comes to the Pats*, it's never an apples to apples thing.

They are their own kind of fruit.

GO BILLS!!!