Kate Upton says she loves her boobs

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch. I'm not that interested.

Which brings me to my next though. There should be a thread titled...

That girl is so hot I'd...

I'll start it off. That girl is so hot... I'd crawl across a thousand miles of broken glass

Just for fun, let me ask you. Can you imagine a girl hot enough to miss the next Bills playoff game for?

Anyone who doesn't think Kate Upton is amazingly smoking hot needs to re-evaluate their sexuality.

Saggy boobs? Really? LMAO

She looks great now, at least in all the angles we see her, but look at some shots and you'll see what is clearly a not so good forecast.

Sure, she is a pretty girl and she seems like a lot of fun but haven't you ever noticed once their looks are faded they are just another vapid woman who has been? Personality is much more important for a partner then looks.

She looks great now, at least in all the angles we see her, but look at some shots and you'll see what is clearly a not so good forecast.

Sure, she is a pretty girl and she seems like a lot of fun but haven't you ever noticed once their looks are faded they are just another vapid woman who has been? Personality is much more important for a partner then looks.

Boyst, I don't really don't care about Kate Upton's personality, or whether or not she will age gracefully. I have no plans to grow old with her. I just want to stare at her luscious mammaries all day long.

Besides...Mrs. Hammersticks is a triple threat. Sweet, fun personality, very attractive IMO, and can more than hold her own between the 400 thread counters. Just don't ask her to toast a bagel.

Boyst, I don't really don't care about Kate Upton's personality, or whether or not she will age gracefully. I have no plans to grow old with her. I just want to stare at her luscious mammaries all day long.

Besides...Mrs. Hammersticks is a triple threat. Sweet, fun personality, very attractive IMO, and can more than hold her own between the 400 thread counters. Just don't ask her to toast a bagel.

You got it made, my friend.

As to the Upton topic, I get it. But, to make this girl sit 10' high on a pedestal is a bit much. She's great looks wise but not a 10 imo.

You got it made, my friend.

As to the Upton topic, I get it. But, to make this girl sit 10' high on a pedestal is a bit much. She's great looks wise but not a 10 imo.

ill agree with this. If we going to get all footbally about this topic.... I'd say she's in comparison to Stevie Johnson as being a number 1. Sure, he's the best on our team and our number 1, but compared to Megatron, Fitzgerald, Bryant, Green, he doesn't compare. Similar as to how Upton is not in the same conversation as someone like Mila Kunis, Kate Beckensale, Stacy Kiebler, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Megan Fox.

Obviously, the great ring is it's all based on opinion. So if someone wants to eat the corn out of Uptons poop, who am I to deny them a fork???

You can live without toasted bagels?

I respectfully disagree gentlemen. I think Kate Upron is one of the most perfect specimens walking the face of the earth.

To each his own I suppose.

She'd easily be top 3 looks wise to girls I'd have "dated" no doubt there. But, even though all that stuff is fun it's only so fun for so long and her personality to me just screams what I already said - vapid.

400 thread counters.....WOW.....

She'd easily be top 3 looks wise to girls I'd have "dated" no doubt there. But, even though all that stuff is fun it's only so fun for so long and her personality to me just screams what I already said - vapid.

Kate Upton is "top 3 looks wise" to girls you have dated? Wow. Good for you my man. I've scored some pretty good trim in my day, but nothing like her.