Kate Upton says she loves her boobs

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kate Upton is "top 3 looks wise" to girls you have dated? Wow. Good for you my man. I've scored some pretty good trim in my day, but nothing like her.

i Got lucky a few times. No idea what made them interested in me. But for all the 8's, 9's and such I've had several 3's and 4's and 5's. I was talking to a friend about this the other day. I'd rather bed a 5 with an interesting personality or character then a 10/10 sexy Angelina Jolie.

Dating wise, though, still I value the beauty of the person.

i Got lucky a few times. No idea what made them interested in me. But for all the 8's, 9's and such I've had several 3's and 4's and 5's. I was talking to a friend about this the other day. I'd rather bed a 5 with an interesting personality or character then a 10/10 sexy Angelina Jolie.

Dating wise, though, still I value the beauty of the person.

If my memory serves me correct... Did you make a post a short time ago how Angelina Jolie repulses you? How do you find her a 10/10 sexy now?

If my memory serves me correct... Did you make a post a short time ago how Angelina Jolie repulses you? How do you find her a 10/10 sexy now?

oH. She does. But many men love her and she does have a certain sex appeal.

I don't know who else would have worked. Who is hot and popular these days? Emma stone? Yeah, if she was a dullard and just a hot sexy chick it'd be boring to me.