Game of Thrones Part Deax: The Readers Thread

Kevin

Pretty sure it was a one and done.

There were two shadow babies in the books, and the impression I got is that they were born for one purpose: to kill an individual, after which they disappear. GRRM hasn't done anything more with them for several books, so I'm guessing he's done with the shadow babies.

Unless he plans to use one more to kill, say, a Bolton. But I don't see that happening.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason Momoa (Khal Drogo) will be taking on the role of Aquaman for 3 movies: Batman vs. Superman, Justice League, and then the feature film, Aquaman.

http://screenrant.com/aquaman-movie-justice-league-plan-jason-momoa/

Three words I never want to see together in a sentence: "feature," "film," and "Aquaman."

When do we get a gritty Wonder Twins reboot?

• 2 weeks later...

poor Brianne ... 2 back to back episodes and she is withing "sight" of both Arya and Sansa.

Tyrion pushing crappola through the holes in the crate

the storyline is difficult because of the unknown not in the books mixed with the yet to comer in the books.

"Mance" did not cry out thanks to Jon. how much will change in that thread ?

poor Brianne ... 2 back to back episodes and she is withing "sight" of both Arya and Sansa.

Tyrion pushing crappola through the holes in the crate

the storyline is difficult because of the unknown not in the books mixed with the yet to comer in the books.

"Mance" did not cry out thanks to Jon. how much will change in that thread ?

I'm guessing the biggest change is that Mance is actually dead in the TV universe. I don't think he'll end up in Winterfell as he does in the books.

Would've liked to see a scouting report on Joffrey and Bronn.

Joffrey Lannister

Poor physical skills and not a leader on the field. Tagged as a golden child early on he has benefitted from some of the best coaching in the League. A selfish player who tends to disappear at times. Off field character red flag with cruelty towards animals and rumored abuse of a former girlfriend.

Bronn Stark

Younger brother of former Winterfell team captain and All Westeros Robb Stark. Suffered a serious injury his freshman year that he never really recovered from. Has shown flashes of brilliance where just seems to take control of everyone around him. But more often than not has to be carried by teammates. High expectations but has not lived up to the level set by his brother

Joffrey Lannister

Poor physical skills and not a leader on the field. Tagged as a golden child early on he has benefitted from some of the best coaching in the League. A selfish player who tends to disappear at times. Off field character red flag with cruelty towards animals and rumored abuse of a former girlfriend.

Bronn Stark

Younger brother of former Winterfell team captain and All Westeros Robb Stark. Suffered a serious injury his freshman year that he never really recovered from. Has shown flashes of brilliance where just seems to take control of everyone around him. But more often than not has to be carried by teammates. High expectations but has not lived up to the level set by his brother

Bronn as in Tyrions sell sword not Brandon Stark....

Joffrey Lannister

Bronn Stark

I would've liked to see a scouting report on Joffrey and Bronn from someone who knew something about both football and Game of Thrones. :doh:

I would've liked to see a scouting report on Joffrey and Bronn from someone who knew something about both football and Game of Thrones. :doh:

And I'd like to go a day without having to deal with self important pricks, but we don't always get what we want

This might be a good time to remind everyone that this is the readers thread more than the TV show thread, so, book spoilers and such are allowed.

This might be a good time to remind everyone that this is the readers thread more than the TV show thread, so, book spoilers and such are allowed.

we don't need no stinking reminder!! :devil:;) ;) not meaning to be rude in case that is missed

the other thread is lost in the bit bucket. I searched for it and couldn't find it. At this point though it's almost moot.

------------------------------

whats the saying ... if you have not reads the books yet tough luck

I would assume that most everyone would have read all the books by now

some of what is in the books is current time in the show - Bran at the Tree, Sansa leaving the Eirey (sp?) with Littlefinger Danny sitting in Mereen being queen waiting on who knows what?

and the show has taken a detour - Tyrion and Arya have already taken the detour.

IMO in 7 to 8 weeks the show will go beyond the books

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever