Game of Thrones Part Deax: The Readers Thread

Kevin

guess when Tyrion meets a dragon

middle of this season?

end of this season?

or a tease for next season?

bonus ??

will he be mistaken for a sheep?

I'm guessing the season end for Danny's story will be when she flies away from the pits on the back of the big one. That's when Tyrion first sees the dragon in the book and from what I've seen of the trailers they're going to keep that in tact. So, episode 9.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 Game Of Thrones Book Plots We're Glad The TV Show Is Skipping

obviously SPOILERS for those who don't wish to see the differences

I'm guessing the season end for Danny's story will be when she flies away from the pits on the back of the big one. That's when Tyrion first sees the dragon in the book and from what I've seen of the trailers they're going to keep that in tact. So, episode 9.

or not..... damn spoilers a tease within a tease. Am I being deceitful?? :devil: :devil:

5 Game Of Thrones Book Plots We're Glad The TV Show Is Skipping

obviously SPOILERS for those who don't wish to see the differences

or not..... damn spoilers a tease within a tease. Am I being deceitful?? :devil: :devil:

;) We'll see, I guess! :beer:

I've got somewhat of an unfair advantage, but I'll stick to calling my shot that Danny's story this season ends with her first flight out of the pits. I have a feeling we'll be watching her deal with the Harpy attacks (was that the name of the group?) for 8 episodes culminating in her reopening the pits. I'm hoping there are more wrinkles thrown in (and am certain there will be), but I'm not sure how far they can really stray from her story at this juncture.

bump back to front page

;) We'll see, I guess! :beer:

I've got somewhat of an unfair advantage, but I'll stick to calling my shot that Danny's story this season ends with her first flight out of the pits. I have a feeling we'll be watching her deal with the Harpy attacks (was that the name of the group?) for 8 episodes culminating in her reopening the pits. I'm hoping there are more wrinkles thrown in (and am certain there will be), but I'm not sure how far they can really stray from her story at this juncture.

the bummer is the further into the show the less Danny skin we see! :( :(

bump back to front page

She really needs to get into a fight with one of her dragons that's tied up so that it drowns her in fire breath. She'll be unharmed as we've seen her survive a fire before, but her clothes won't stand a chance. :flirt:

Confirmed: don't watch the show if you don't want to know what happens in the end.

3. 'Game of Thrones' fans, because the show will definitely spoil the ending of the books.
Fans of George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series of fantasy novels (the basis of HBO'sGame of Thrones) have two great fears: that Martin will die before completing the series, and that the show will overtake the books and spoil the ending. Now, doomsday has finally come, as one of those fears has been positively confirmed (George is fine). Game of Thrones executive producers Dan Weiss and David Benioff were speaking to the Oxford Union when they made the official announcement: spoilers are coming. Benioff had this to say on the subject:
"Luckily, we've been talking about this with George for a long time, ever since we saw this could happen, and we know where things are heading. And so we'll eventually, basically, meet up at pretty much the same place where George is going; there might be a few deviations along the route, but we're heading towards the same destination. I kind of wish that there were some things we didn't have to spoil, but we're kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place. The show must go on...and that's what we're going to do."
Dark wings, dark words. Even fans of Martin's novels who have stopped watching the show (like me) won't be able to avoid the spoilers, unless we swear off the Internet and TV until the last book comes out. Even though the show has deviated further and further from the books, sometimes in shocking ways (no Strong Belwas), the general ending will be the same. So much for having another mind-blowing moment like the epilogue of Storm of Swords (right???)

Ugh. To watch or not to watch?

bump back to front page

She really needs to get into a fight with one of her dragons that's tied up so that it drowns her in fire breath. She'll be unharmed as we've seen her survive a fire before, but her clothes won't stand a chance. :flirt:

I read something awhile back that the actress who plays Dany refuses to do any more nude scenes and even went so far as to threaten to quit

Confirmed: don't watch the show if you don't want to know what happens in the end.

Ugh. To watch or not to watch?

read the book watch the movie or watch the movie read the book.

either way if you do both it is unavoidable. who knows sometimes they throw in alternate endings on the directors cut. (if thats the correct term)

I read something awhile back that the actress who plays Dany refuses to do any more nude scenes and even went so far as to threaten to quit

not surprising. it seems typical

2 other shows I was currently watching Banshee was all bloody fights and nude scenes and now you are lucky to see a nip. Same with Black Sails.

Not sure if she's still with him, but at that time she was living wi Seth McFarland. Which makes her stance really ironic and hilarious to me. But you're right I heard the same thing.

Now that you mention it, I do remember seeing something about that as well.

meh I'd prefer movies or TV shows w/Natalie

Natalie Dormer? OMG I love me some Natalie Dormer. Ever seen the Tudors?

I keep thinking Marjorie will get beheaded at some point :P

though I was a fan of jason momoa in stargate atlantis

Ronan Dax, with his Dirty Harry style laser gun :D

Natalie Dormer? OMG I love me some Natalie Dormer. Ever seen the Tudors?

I keep thinking Marjorie will get beheaded at some point :P

Ronan Dax, with his Dirty Harry style laser gun :D

Not recently

I just saw her in the latest Hunger Games on DTV, and Elementary as Moriarty

Being a Tyrell should save her from great harm. hard to tell

anyone watch the GoT marathon yesterday? Time to catch up on the new season

I watched a few. It made me wonder if there is going to be anything more done with Melisandre's smoke monster baby.