22 members have voted

1. 1. Which day would you prefer

• Keep it a Sunday
    • If it's MNF, then Monday it is

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monday is my vote. Our 2nd granddaughter is due to arrive on the Tuesday after the opener.

Once you know when the opener is, maybe you can have here schedule a C-Section so that you can be where you need to be on opening day.

Since football usually starts the first week of September, that means, if the season opener is on sunday (and a home game), then that would fall on September 7th Which is my birthday! So, if the stars align, you better know you'll be seeing this guy drunk at the Ralph!

Given that every opener in forever has been on Sunday - this isn't a very strong argument at all.

Maybe not the day of the week, but we have had discussions previously about picking a later game in the season, because of whatever opponent it was at the time. General consensious was to keep it the opener then. There's still 4-5 months once the schedule comes out for people to make travel plans in time.

Maybe not the day of the week, but we have had discussions previously about picking a later game in the season, because of whatever opponent it was at the time. General consensious was to keep it the opener then. There's still 4-5 months once the schedule comes out for people to make travel plans in time.

It's additional vacation time. Duties at home with kids, etc... Saying just take Tuesday off too is rather caviler.

any time is my vote. Our 2nd granddaughter is due to arrive on the Tuesday after the opener.

Once you know when the opener is, maybe you can have here schedule a C-Section so that you can be where you need to be on opening day.

Given that both you and your child will certainly raise your granddaughter as a Bills fan, I'm sure she would be outraged in the future if she found out you did not do as Jay suggested!