TBD Tailgate thread - let us know what you think

Sunday or Monday  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which day would you prefer

• Keep it a Sunday
    • If it's MNF, then Monday it is

Given that both you and your child will certainly raise your granddaughter as a Bills fan, I'm sure she would be outraged in the future if she found out you did not do as Jay suggested!

1st grand child is a bills fan. Mom will not let her be a NE fan. Wife will go over and I will drive to Boston Tuesday

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you know when the opener is, maybe you can have here schedule a C-Section so that you can be where you need to be on opening day.

It's what any true fan would do.

I think there's enough time to plan ahead (work schedules, etc.) to keep it true to the "first home game of the season," tradition.

Personally, I want it to be on whichever day would result in the highest attendance.

It's what any true fan would do.

I think there's enough time to plan ahead (work schedules, etc.) to keep it true to the "first home game of the season," tradition.

Personally, I want it to be on whichever day would result in the highest attendance.

as long as that doesn't include you...I'm in

I have not made one yet in spite of my best intentions to do so. My hunch is that getting tickets for a MNF opener will be harder or should I say more expensive.

I am good either way and really do want to attend this season. I will likely drive in.

If it is a Monday night game, how about we all go out Friday and stay at Hammers house till Tuesday ? We could party like teenagers.

Lol

I wouldn't be able to make it until Saturday , but I would be willing to stay until Wednesday to make up the difference.