Who is going to catch E.J.'s 20 Touchdown Passes

oman128

JP threw 19 his 3rd year and only 14 in the other 4 years.

I think it comes down to the play calling and how much they start letting Manuel let loose. INT's might go up but risk/reward.

Interesting looking at the 2006 Bills roster. I see a lot of comparisons in the WR core. Lee Evans, Peerless Price and Josh Reed. Goodwin is the speedy,deep ball guy(Lee), Williams might turn out to be our possession receiver(Price) and SJ might be our slot guy that drops balls here and there(Reed).

I was thinking that Williams (Mike) reminds me more of Eric Moulds than anyone else the Bills have had on the roster, during this dark era of Bills football.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking that Williams (Mike) reminds me more of Eric Moulds than anyone else the Bills have had on the roster, during this dark era of Bills football.

I do too but was comparing it to that seasons roster. And I couldn't resist taking a shot at Reed. He was always there on his slants but I feel like I remember him blowing easy conversions more than making them. Which it typical being a bills fan... focusing on the bad and all.

Edited by The Wiz

he has a better chance of catching it with his hair than his hands.

Let me draw it up for you, EJ hands off to Fred, Woods fakes missing a block goes to back of the end zone,. Fred pitches ball back to EJ. Fred picks up missed block. EJ throws to Woods, touchdown.

Let me draw it up for you, EJ hands off to Fred, Woods fakes missing a block goes to back of the end zone,. Fred pitches ball back to EJ. Fred picks up missed block. EJ throws to Woods, touchdown.

Um, he's talking about a certain blonde curly head dude named Wood. Try to keep up. Edited by Rockinon

I got 29 TDs for Manuel...

9 Ebron

5 Johnson

5 Williams

4 Woods

3 Goodwin

2 CJ

1 Chandler

While I think EJ should have a minimum of 20 TDs, I think his TD numbers would shoot up with the addition of Ebron who I think will be a great TE right away in the NFL.

Last time I saw this team run a flea-flicker I'm pretty sure it was Henry pitching it back to Bledsoe.

I got 29 TDs for Manuel...

9 Ebron

5 Johnson

5 Williams

4 Woods

3 Goodwin

2 CJ

1 Chandler

While I think EJ should have a minimum of 20 TDs, I think his TD numbers would shoot up with the addition of Ebron who I think will be a great TE right away in the NFL.

I am a fan of Ebron but for some reason, 3TD during his junior year doesn't really translate to 9TD in the pros.

Only 20? JP threw 20 as a rookie and Fitz threw 24 twice. I see only 20 as a FAIL.

Losman threw 0 TD passes in his rookie year, 8 TDs in his second year (8 games) and 19 in his third year as a starter. (16 games)

I don't think Hackett throws the ball enough and enough deep to get 30 TD's passing a season. I am thinking that both EJ an Hackett are still unproven. those are the biggest question marks for the O. EJ's arm is still not proven....he struggled mightly throwing a few deep balls, and missed OB many times on sideline throws. I am some discouraged about his ability to throw/pro arm.

Last time I saw this team run a flea-flicker I'm pretty sure it was Henry pitching it back to Bledsoe.

Remember the halfback pass Henry threw for a pick six in Miami. I ran into Ralph Wilson right after that play, he was so mad his face was bright red.

Remember the halfback pass Henry threw for a pick six in Miami. I ran into Ralph Wilson right after that play, he was so mad his face was bright red.

There are two things I remember about Henry (while playing):

1. When he stiff armed someone, they felt it til next sunday

2. That play.

He's always open...doesn't mean he catches TD's, but he is always open.

Kinda fits the nickname 7-11. Always open but the product(ion) is ****.

Edited by The Wiz

He's always open...doesn't mean he catches TD's, but he is always open.

I owe someone on here Taco Bell every time he catches a TD in his career. He owes me Taco Bell if Da'Rick Rogers has better career stats. I feel pretty good about that as well. I think that it's more likely that Hogan is working at 7-11 than playing in the NFL.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I owe someone on here Taco Bell every time he catches a TD in his career. He owes me Taco Bell if Da'Rick Rogers has better career stats. I feel pretty good about that as well. I think that it's more likely that Hogan is working at 7-11 than playing in the NFL.

Doesn't Rogers already have better career stats?

I'm not worried about our passing game honestly. Spiller is gonna get 2k yards and 16 TD's easy.

20 passing TDs as a team would be a failure IMO. But we can't overlook rushing TDs by EJ/Thad. If EJ plays all 16 games, 25 passing + rushing TDs should be the goal. That's what it'll take to be a playoff team, at least.

i agree. Of he's only throwing 20 TD passes were gonna be sitting at home watching another AFC team come January. Of were gonna get in, 25 is probably the minimum.