DeSean Jackson released

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called it with the Browns...

Chris Trapasso@ChrisTrapasso 5m

Right when it sounded like #Redskins / DeSean Jackson deal was imminent, Browns and 49ers have apparently joined the sweepstakes. Fun times.

The biggest issue is money and they haven't talked figures yet according to Rapoport. That doesn't indicate "all but signed" by any stretch.

Sorry if it came off differently but that as what I meant... they want him and he wants them. Just down to dollars now.

honestly--the bills should pay him 10 million and just take a deep run in the playoffs.

him, cj, freddy, stevie and our young wideouts,

with that d,

and a solid kicking game,

could be enough for a very deep run in the playoffs.

if it doesnt work out, cut him at the trim down to 53.

if it does work out, resign him at the end of the season to a multi year deal.

no reason to not sign the kid, its the nfl, not boy scouts.

Desean won't join the Bills because of the "Lynch" factor

Dianna Marie Russini@NBCdianna 50m

Per sources: DeSean Jackson has 2 teams making offers. I'm told Cleveland Browns are 1 and they are going hard with offer.

#Browns

Isn't that interesting. That team will be loaded with weapons if they got him and no one to get them the football.

It looks to me like Desean's agent is putting the word out. He is pushing hard to leverage Washington (Buffalo and Oakland to a lesser degree).

Considering he is on my fantasy football team, I would prefer he not go to the Browns!

Gordon and DeSean? Arguably the best reciever last season getting an electric deep threat to the other side? Johnny Football will set a record with throws 30+ yards downfield.

Gordon and DeSean? Arguably the best reciever last season getting an electric deep threat to the other side? Johnny Football will set a record with throws 30+ yards downfield.

Also, DeSean to Cleveland could both aid in a QB run and cause Watkins to slip....

I'd love to see Johnny Football's arm in the wind and cold of Cleveland. A little different than Texas.

Also all the AFC North teams play outdoors and Cincy and Heinz field are no joke. This year, they play at the Ralph too.

Yup. IMO, his best bet is to go to a dome or warm weather team. Or play against brooms.

Fixed.

You're right. They used to be a great franchise.