For whatever reason the Bills are on Family Guy.

boyst

We just beat the Patriots, injured Brady and have been mentioned several times.

CJ Spiller is on, 200 yards in the game! Mario Williams, too. I am pretty sure it was both of their voices.

The plot of the show is that God does not like the Patriots because the opponents who beat the Patriots always thank God for helping them win.

Edited by jboyst62

On tonight's Family Guy, the Bills are playing the Pats at Foxboro. All the Pats need to do is kneel down, but they fumble the ball, Bills pick it up and run it in for a TD, giving the Pats their tenth loss. And Bills players are interviewed later in the episode.

We just beat the Patriots, injured Brady and have been mentioned several times.

CJ Spiller is on, 200 yards in the game! Mario Williams, too. I am pretty sure it was both of their voices.

The plot of the show is that God does not like the Patriots because the opponents who beat the Patriots always thank God for helping them win.

I found the episode to be the ultimate cruel joke...Because...as we all know...God clearly does not like one AFC East team...And it ain't the Patsies...That's for sure... ;)

On tonight's Family Guy, the Bills are playing the Pats at Foxboro. All the Pats need to do is kneel down, but they fumble the ball, Bills pick it up and run it in for a TD, giving the Pats their tenth loss. And Bills players are interviewed later in the episode.

If only that were true.

Must be some serious Bills fans writing that show.