List the all time Bills Jerks

Iraq Vet

Yes, I went to Fredonia and saw him around back in the days. He certainly was.

Later I lived in Fort Lauderdale, and he was in this bar with his wife, and another couple. Wen turned around and bumped into each other, and each spilled just the top of our drinks, crowded bar. He basically told me to watch what I was doing and I said hey Jim, big Bills fan, and he was just a dick.

That stinks, I hate spilling my drink.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A girl I know hates Bledsoe. She was working at a bar in Boston and Bledsoe would come in frequently with other Pats players. He was always a douche, looking for handouts. And one time after not getting treated like he was a superior human being, he went to my friends manaer and tried to get her fired. The manager told Bledsoe to go screw. Zolak was after my friends roomate and gave them rides home. He said Drew pulled that **** everywhere

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but Kiko has always seemed like a really nice guy to me. Loquacious and eloquent? No. But not a jerk at all.

I didn't mean off the field. I have no idea what Kiko is like in that respect. I was just talking about on the field. He's a take-the-rules-to-the-limit-and-maybe-even-then-some kind of player, not a here-is-a-hand-up kind of guy on the field.

I didn't mean off the field. I have no idea what Kiko is like in that respect. I was just talking about on the field. He's a take-the-rules-to-the-limit-and-maybe-even-then-some kind of player, not a here-is-a-hand-up kind of guy on the field.

I'm okay with that

Ralph WIlson

Marv Levy --> pompous and cocky bastard off camera, and a glorified and overrated cheerleader, not a good coach, Bills would have won SUper Bowls if he actually had some balls

Sorry but when I met Marv he as pretty damn cool to talk to so I disagree with your opinion.

Eric Moulds might be the nicest Bills player I ever met, I was working in Hamburg when he stopped in one day after practice, we talked for 20 minutes or so and I never got the impression I was bothering even though I probably was.

Vincent allegedly hit Losman too hard in practice and injured him.

I always thought that also, but he was a class act most of the time, so I really think that would have been out of character.....still, it sure seemed like it was deliberate....I mean, the QB's DONT get hit in practice!

I always thought that also, but he was a class act most of the time, so I really think that would have been out of character.....still, it sure seemed like it was deliberate....I mean, the QB's DONT get hit in practice!

Vetran leadership...trying to teach the kid...

Sorry but when I met Marv he as pretty damn cool to talk to so I disagree with your opinion.

Eric Moulds might be the nicest Bills player I ever met, I was working in Hamburg when he stopped in one day after practice, we talked for 20 minutes or so and I never got the impression I was bothering even though I probably was.

Where did you meet Marv? I saw him twice, solo, walking around the campus at Fredonia, and he was an absolute ass, no media around, no one to please, this is the real person.

London Fletcher. That guy was a complete douche! I was at a Bills training camp dinner some years back and they set a few hours aside before the dinner started for people to mingle and talk with players and coaches. I think it was the first year Malarkey was coaching. Any way, my self and a few others walked up to London and asked him for his autograph. The guy could not stop looking at the highlight reel of himself that was playing long enough to sign anything. The guy completely ignored anyone that came up to him or that was talking to him when his highlight reel was playing on the big TV. What an egotistical A$$.

BigPappy

Yes, I went to Fredonia and saw him around back in the days. He certainly was.

Later I lived in Fort Lauderdale, and he was in this bar with his wife, and another couple. Wen turned around and bumped into each other, and each spilled just the top of our drinks, crowded bar. He basically told me to watch what I was doing and I said hey Jim, big Bills fan, and he was just a dick.

So you were not watching what you were doing and you spilled Jim's drink, and he's the jerk?????

My real answer to this list is (drumroll):

Cheap ass Ralph for being cheap and accepting failure

Every bills player the last 15 years for accepting failure

So you were not watching what you were doing and you spilled Jim's drink, and he's the jerk?????

My real answer to this list is (drumroll):

Cheap ass Ralph for being cheap and accepting failure

Every bills player the last 15 years for accepting failure

No we both turned at the same time into each other. No one's fault, but he bitched at me like he did nothing and I invaded his space.