RB Anthony Dixon visiting Buffalo--edit--Signed!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like the signing if it happens. We need a bigger back on this team

Id like the signing, we need a bigger back on this team

So if I'm reading this correctly, you would like the signing because we need a bigger back on this team?

He's not tashard choice. Kids a tough runner and would allow us to bypass drafting a RB this year. I loved Dixon in college but didn't see too much out of him in SF and I watch almost all of their games. I'd still rather have Fred at the goal line.

Edited by NewEra

STer for this year, Fred Jackson's replacement next year. Next a bad plan if it works.

There's your hammer for the goal line.

I would like the signing if it happens. We need a bigger back on this team

Id like the signing, we need a bigger back on this team

Easy now. Don't count on anything from this guy as a runner. He's not a goal line back nor anywhere near worthy or capable of being a future Fred replacement. Over 4 seasons he managed a whole 3 yards a carry behind that elite 49ers line. Dixon is mediocre at best carrying the ball. He's maintained a roster spot in the NFL due to special teams and ability to fill in at fullback.

That said, it'd be a decent signing for his contributions on special teams, which is clearly a priority for the Bills this offseason. This would be another free agent signing that's mainly for special teams and secondarily for depth at their position.