Jim Kelly treated for cancer recurrence

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April has been a bad month for me. A dear friend's spouse was diagnosed with a terminal cancer on the 1st, a co-worker for the past 25 years was told her cancer has returned and spread to most major organs on the 3rd, and on the 4th another friend found out she has stage 2 liver cancer. I look at them and Jim Kelly. Good people who did the right things. Didn't smoke, exercised and ate well. Life can be cruel but in each case I see the brave face of someone dealing with the issue head on. I pray for them and for Jim. God bless them all. Never say die and continue the fight.

• 2 weeks later...

Tim Graham@ByTimGraham 1h
    I'm sharing time and location of Kelly's arrival with permission of his family. I think fans greeting him would be a phenomenal touch.

5f2e8f1b4685dd0380c60e8950336cec_bigger.jpegTim Graham@ByTimGraham 1h
    Jim Kelly arriving at Prior Aviation 5 p.m. Saturday. What a classic Buffalo moment if fans greeted him like in 1986. #KellyHomecoming

5f2e8f1b4685dd0380c60e8950336cec_bigger.jpegTim Graham@ByTimGraham 3h
    After doubts he could make the trip, Jim Kelly's family says he'll return to Western New York tomorrow to celebrate Easter.

Edited by bbb

Wow!!! Surprised TG posted this. Maybe he's not such a POS after all.

Even the biggest POS can have the occasional nice/soft moment. I can't stand that guy, every time I hear or his name I throw up a little in my mouth. :sick:

Nice to hear Jim is able to return home for the holiday weekend

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

• 2 weeks later...