Trade Stevie Johnson to Carolina, they have no WRs

Security

He would be their #1. Go ahead and draft the new eventual #1 WR. I am usually not for trading guys like we did in Lynch and Willis, but I guess I have changed my mind on Stevie. I am not sure he gives full effort, and he is hurt too much. If you can get a 4th, take it and run.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would be their #1. Go ahead and draft the new eventual #1 WR. I am usually not for trading guys like we did in Lynch and Willis, but I guess I have changed my mind on Stevie. I am not sure he gives full effort, and he is hurt too much. If you can get a 4th, take it and run.

Why? Neither do we... 4th rounder? Ick. Makes no sense.

YAY!!! Another trade Stevie thread :D It's been a whole 3 weeks since the last and I was getting board.

its never ending brother. 15 years from now when Stevie is out of the NFL for 5 years, people will still be complaining about his tweets, celebrations, tattoos, and praying. At the same time they will all be calling for a trade for a 5th rounder and a box of Slim Jim's.

In all seriousness tho, if Carolina offered is a 2nd for him of take it in a heartbeat.