Bills 6.5 win total over under

papazoid

6-10. EJ has shown he is more like TE than people would like to admit. We like him, think he will get better, he hits a wall or gets hit by a wall, on to plan B with an incapable back-up. Bills history repeats itself again.

Unfortunately I can't disagree. I didn't like the pick last year and he has done nothing to show me he is a franchise QB. Fans can point to this stat or that, but numbers can be bent to prove whatever point you want. TE had a great Completion % and fans hung their hat on that for years

If Ej was healthy they win the Browns game and Def the Chiefs game

in mind this is more an 8-8 teams heading into the offseason then a 6-10 team

They went 3-1 against the dolphins and Jets

Every year we do this whole "If ...." situation, and every year we finish at 6-10, basically.

When do we stop making excuses?

Every team is banged up. Even Superbowl teams.

Can we please wait until we know who makes the team before we begin predicting records?

For real!

But I'll say this: Based on who we have now, if EJ can step it up and stay healthy we are a playoff team.

I think we 1 step better with dumping the Toronto series and EJs 2nd season, but 1-2 steps worse (so far) with the losses of Pettine / Byrd / other net free agent losses we will incur. I'm thinking 5-6 wins unless something changes on the FA side. Either way, no jump to the next level of 8-10 wins.