Bills Free Agents Updates

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fox Sports 1 Mike Garafolo reported that former Bucs LB Dekoda Watson is visiting Jacksonville. Bills are up next if no deal gets done.

Did some quick google research. It looks like he is a hell of a special teams player. He also fought for a starting LB job on the Bucs D. It sounds like his career is on the upswing. He's 26 years old

42 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 Int, & 1 FF in 2013

3 career blocked punts

Edited by eme123

Fox Sports 1 Mike Garafolo reported that former Bucs LB Dekoda Watson is visiting Jacksonville. Bills are up next if no deal gets done.

Did some quick google research. It looks like he is a hell of a special teams player. He also fought for a starting LB job on the Bucs D. It sounds like his career is on the upswing. He's 26 years old

42 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 Int in 2013

sounds like a Marrone guy to me!

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora 1m

Lions continue to mine the TE market, are discussing a possible visit with Bills TE Scott Chandler

My word, they are "discussing a visit."

Lions: "Hey Scott, can you visualize what your trip here would be like?"

SC: "Yes, I imagine I would book a plane ticket, drive to the airport, fly there, land, be picked up by someone from your team, drive to the stadium, perhaps have my agent meet with your contract negotiator, and if we have time, I could take a look at your facilities and discuss your program."

When will the oncoming storm be blamed for Buffalo's inability to attract UFA's to visit? I'm guessing it'll be within the next 4-6 hours as the weather worsens and little news comes out regarding UFA visits.

Edited by BillsVet

NFL.com has us against NYJ for Mike Vick... on the free agent tracker that is the only player with BUF next to his name of teams interested. It's either the rumors aren't in yet on our player interests or the front office is off to a slow start and just waiting until the end to pick up scraps.

When will the oncoming storm be blamed for Buffalo's inability to attract UFA's to visit? I'm guessing it'll be within the next 4-6 hours as the weather worsens and little news comes out regarding UFA visits.

I'm blaming it already, I wouldn't go there. But it was 94 here today.

I do like that free agency starts in the middle of the day now; no more Buddy asleep at the wheel comments; no more me staying up way late only to have the Bills sign no one.

Except Mario and Hughes and Lawson and Branch in the last 2 seasons. All impact players and great signings. Now we need to do the same for the offense.

Too late! Jamie Nails brought it up 2 days ago. It is certainly a factor and not a positive one. Imagine getting off a plane from Miami or wherever and there being snow blowing sideways in mid March? It will look like when Rocky gets off the plane in Russia in Rocky IV.