Bills Free Agents Updates

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carpenter caught a flight from south Florida this morning to Buffalo...that's gonna be a shock to the system

Dan played very well for us last year. He needs to improve on his kick-offs. Other than that, he would be a good sign seeing he was with the team last year. Hopkins was drafted and has a stronger leg, and is a bit of an unknown (injured rookie season). Could the bills use Hopkins on KO and Dan as our FG kicker. I wouldn't be in favor of this but i believe the bills did this a couple years ago. I think it would be a waste of a roster spot.

Incarcerated Bob, hits on as many at the big guys. In the end you never know where the info is coming from . Team, agent., player, wife, friend , lawyer, ect, ect ect,

No, IB lost any credibility when I followed him during Mario'12. He was a complete blowhard who threw crap at a wall hoping it would stick and then he would delete the comments when it didn't come true.

Who did they use?

no he really doesn't. His tweets and mouth talk about all he gets right. He deletes his wrongs.

Gawker or dead spin or one of those sites did an investigative piece in to him to show he is a sham. He literally and personally attacks criticizers. He is a blowhard and a buffoon.He is sports entertainment at the most and is not the least bit a source.

He uses his voice as a tool to make money on gambling sites.He owns a few and in the piece mentioned above he actually was shown to pick "locks" for opposing teams on each site/network. He then touts the correct pick as him knowing more and knowing something. He then takes only patsies for the other bets

It's a bingo!

They probably aren't very high and will make more elsewhere and leave.

I wouldn't be surprised if Carrington stayed, probably on a 1-year deal. Only other team I could see pursuing him might be Cleveland, since Pettine raved about him in camp. But he got hurt early, and did nothing in the brief time he played last year, so I can't imagine teams are beating down his door.

I should have been more specific. I mean 4 o'clock and beyond. Can I trust Schlub and the Lapdog?

I would go to NFL.com or Sirius then. Since the Bills will not provide advance notice, the news will likely be leaked out by players' agents who have better contacts with national media (or more specifically to national reporters who are represented by the same agents :flirt: )

Very surprised we offered Moats and Carrington contracts.

I am not surprised. They may as well make a low ball offer to both. I would be very surprised if either was back. Moats would seem to be a good fit for Pettine at a position of need and Carrington is represented by Parker.