Would ya? Social media idiot edition

Kevin

hell yeah, and based on her apparent intelligence level, i may even have a shot!

I'd think we'd all have a shot Pooj hahaha.

What do you think the dads reaction was? $80k cause your kid can't keep her mouth shut. Unbelievable.

Edited by Kevin

Nope....she looks like annoying, yes if we can get to the buisness with under 30 mins of interaction.

Seconded, but make it 20 mins or less

As long as she doesn't talk we're good. It won't take me 30 minutes.

5-10 minutes, tops, and that includes foreplay. Then she goes out the door.

While I don't typically have an intelligence requirement for bed mates (or floor mates, or kitchen table mates...), this chick gives off a vibe of such exceptional stupidity that I'd be afraid of being unable to resist the temptation to smother her with a pillow for the benefit of mankind.

So...no.

While I don't typically have an intelligence requirement for bed mates (or floor mates, or kitchen table mates...), this chick gives off a vibe of such exceptional stupidity that I'd be afraid of being unable to resist the temptation to smother her with a pillow for the benefit of mankind.

So...no.

Now of course we don't know the whole story and I didn't see where it said he told his daughter about the confidentiality clause. Or he didn't explain what that meant when he told her about the lawsuit and she replied with :huh:

I'll play devil's advocate for a second and point out that the father wasn't supposed to tell the daughter about the payout. Very well could be that he never told her about the confidentiality clause.

edit: (damn...missed it by two mintues)

That said, I don't find her attractive at all.

Edited by Acantha

It is a Hail Mary, but the idiot could have redeemed herself by @ least saying that she was hacked by the other lawyers.

"You might think that hacking Facebook accounts is something that only those with advanced technical skills would be able to do. After all, isn’t Facebook supposed to have all kinds of sophisticated security systems in place to protect user’s accounts?

Yep, it sure does, but a group of researchers at Rutger University have come across a new vulnerability that skirts around its security protocols and could potentially allow anyone – including those who lack any hacking skills whatsoever – to take control of an alarming number of Facebook accounts.

The exploit, which is detailed in this research paper, will only work with accounts whose users who signed up to Facebook using a Hotmail account which has since expired, but according to the researchers, that still leaves up to a million accounts at risk. The exploit takes advantage of the somewhat bizarre fact that Microsoft ‘retires’ Hotmail accounts after a period of 270 days inactivity. Unlike with other email services such as Google and Yahoo however, it then allows anyone to sign up and use the old email address associated with the retired account.

What this means, claims the researchers, is that anyone who signed up for Facebook using a since-expired Hotmail account can easily be hacked. All it takes is for someone to know that your old email account is available, sign up for it, and then send a forgotten password request to Facebook to gain access to your profile."