''Golly, why did that gate close?''

\GoBillsInDallas/

I know Chef likes to post this but I have been loving it since it came out and I accidentally came across it watching gore on YouTube many many years ago... but here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SukTBSJJ4KM

Anyway, it's not half as crazy as seeing the real thing happen, and I've only seen video.

Either the link goes to the wrong video now our I'm missing something. I see an idiot in a close call situation. Nothing gruesome other than her IQ. Honestly, I see the woman in the foreground nearly hit, but nothing else.

You new here?

you didn't get banned for that?!?!? You're joking, right???

I was gonna post that but I didn't want to jump Chef's train. Pun intended. That's an all-time classic. I feel bad for that guy!

Either the link goes to the wrong video now our I'm missing something. I see an idiot in a close call situation. Nothing gruesome other than her IQ. Honestly, I see the woman in the foreground nearly hit, but nothing else.

Hey buddy... It is all fun and games about a close call. Just be thankful for the lady. If you wanna check out carnage, check out what jboyst and Chef like to get their jollies off to! Sick if you ask me!

so I was catching a train Vienna to Budapest. I got to station in am and just caught the train that left minutes later. This is my lucky day I thought. We were traveling at a high rate of speed and shortly after crossing the Hungary border, the train locked on its breaks. Holy ****, I was surprised we did not jackknife. My backpack went flying, I got tossed, everyone got launched. The train stopped for hours, and no one on the train spoke english. Hungarian is top 4 most difficult languages. Finally a lady told me in broken english- someone jumped in front of the train. The train workers were walking the tracks for hours looking for any parts. There were no remnants. And they searched until it was dark. When I told my story to a Hungarian women later, she said "it's not that bad here".

so I was catching a train Vienna to Budapest. I got to station in am and just caught the train that left minutes later. This is my lucky day I thought. We were traveling at a high rate of speed and shortly after crossing the Hungary border, the train locked on its breaks. Holy ****, I was surprised we did not jackknife. My backpack went flying, I got tossed, everyone got launched. The train stopped for hours, and no one on the train spoke english. Hungarian is top 4 most difficult languages. Finally a lady told me in broken english- someone jumped in front of the train. The train workers were walking the tracks for hours looking for any parts. There were no remnants. And they searched until it was dark. When I told my story to a Hungarian women later, she said "it's not that bad here".

That could mean a lot of things. What do you think she meant by not that bad here?

A guy did that just before Christmas here a few years back adjacent to my property. I know many guys at the VFD. They gave me a detailed report of what the scene was like and what the engineer of the Amtrak said; "he's hit 14 people, including 1 couple holding hands outside of Philadelphia and 1 13 year old girl."

A guy did that just before Christmas here a few years back adjacent to my property. I know many guys at the VFD. They gave me a detailed report of what the scene was like and what the engineer of the Amtrak said; "he's hit 14 people, including 1 couple holding hands outside of Philadelphia and 1 13 year old girl."

That happens here on a regular basis on CalTrain which runs up the peninsula to SF.

To all the concerned out there:

"It's not that bad in North Carolina."

That happens here on a regular basis on CalTrain which runs up the peninsula to SF.

Same in Cali.

She's full of crap. Where do you think Hungarian Goulash comes from?

And the Gabor sisters!