Moderator Nominations... Who would like to volunteer?

SDS

Hey everyone, we are looking to add few more active mods to the pool to help keep some sanity here. I think a couple are stepping down after a much appreciated run.

Would anyone like to throw their names into the hat?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be interested but doubt I'd qualify. I walk the grey line too much. But, if anyone thinks I would be good, maybe I would. It's not up to me but I would consider it.

I do have some recommendations as to who I believe is good, but do not feel comfortable publicly stating them. I am guessing PM'ing you, SDS, is best?

FYI--Scott is looking for people who are interested, not for you to nominate someone else. We don't want pressure put on anyone to volunteer so please do not recommend someone here. If you'd like, send them a PM encouraging them to volunteer.

thanks.

I am interested. If it helps out the board, I am always interested in doing so.

Me, me, pick me! Bills Sabres fan from 60s and 70s. Realize that we all have an opinion and an a-hole too, so you don't have to be one. You don't have to be right all the time just contribute to the discussion, just cogent and concise. New to the Wall, but here for the duration and just want to contribute. Either way, go Bills!

I wasn't going to volunteer, but then I saw the rag tag group above and I got really worried.

So, for the greater good, I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Thank gosh ! i was thinking the same.

I am not volunteering but i certainly am supportive.

You folks all , and this here sight is my " special place " : )

I wasn't going to volunteer, but then I saw the rag tag group above and I got really worried.

So, for the greater good, I'll throw my hat in the ring.

you make me feel so special ;-) Edited by mrags