Super Bowl XLVIII Picks

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, but I'm Canadian. "Denied medical coverage" is not in our vocabulary, so no problem there.

In that case, may you never find the doors to The Beer Store locked and may you, one day, discover that milk out of a bag is a pain in the ass. (I love The Beer Store by the way). Broncos 44 Hawks 21

Interesting that posters pick a game outcome based on who they like or dislike. :huh:

@PFF

Who has the edge between the Denver O and Seattle D? We dive in and look at some numbers https://www.profootb...fense/ …

@NBCSports

Russell Wilson is brilliant on and off the field. @nancygay profiles the Seahawks' budding star quarterback. http://tw.nbcsports.com/twk

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

In that case, may you never find the doors to The Beer Store locked and may you, one day, discover that milk out of a bag is a pain in the ass. (I love The Beer Store by the way). Broncos 44 Hawks 21

Milk in a bag takes me back to childhood....

Broncos 27-17. Denver's WRs have been getting away with murder all playoffs. (Not saying it made a difference in the outcome of either game) The officials know what a pick is as they were called against New England & San Diego, but for whatever reason they haven't been called against Denver. I expect a lot ticky tack PI calls against the Seattle DBs.

Broncos 35

Seahawks 24

not the 90s anymore

Maybe they wern't statistically the #1 v.s. #1 but the Pats-Giants Super Bowl from just a few years ago was pretty much the same scenario Best offense v.s. Best defense and the final score was 17-14 and then again when they played each other a couple years after that it was 21-17. Alot of the pro Denver people are really selling Seattle's defense short

Maybe they wern't statistically the #1 v.s. #1 but the Pats-Giants Super Bowl from just a few years ago was pretty much the same scenario Best offense v.s. Best defense and the final score was 17-14 and then again when they played each other a couple years after that it was 21-17. Alot of the pro Denver people are really selling Seattle's defense short

one catch missed and one caught and the Pats win both games.

I think Seattle is great but Manning has the tools around him now to overcome their D. Offense wins Championships

Imagine if marshawn wins MVP? This board will implode.

And then hits a Chippewa on Canadian Street during the parade in Seattle! :w00t:

Not to worry, JR...

Denver - 23

Seattle - 17

Edited by ExWNYer