[SB Spoiler?] EA Madden prediction is out

Just Jack

I don't think either team will score that many points in regulation. Winter conditions and defenses usually dominate. I'm predicting Seattle 21-17.

I know it's early but forecast is for upper 30s low 40s....light wind and 10% chance of precip.....weather shouldn't be an issue....again, it's early

Out side of Marshawn and a Running QB they have no real offense. Sherman and their Safety are good, issue is Denver has 4 WR's and a TE that are all outstanding. Just too much firepower with a chess master running the show.

Manning will not be denied his 2nd Ring

Out side of Marshawn and a Running QB they have no real offense. Sherman and their Safety are good, issue is Denver has 4 WR's and a TE that are all outstanding. Just too much firepower with a chess master running the show.

Manning will not be denied his 2nd Ring

This might not be the thread for it but....

Russel Wilson has really been playing poorly for the last 6 games. He is being carried by that running game and defense. In his last 6 games he is averaging 167 yards passing with 5td to 3 ints. I know many here do a lot of hand wringing over how well he is playing and that the Bills missed out on him but he is the definition of a game manager at this point.

This isn't a Russell sucks or the Bills shouldn't have passed on him post but the hyperbole surrounding this guy from this board is out of control. He went over 300 yards passing twice this year while going under 200 yards 7 times. I didn't even include him passing for 206,210, and 202 yards either. For the season he is averaging 204.16 ypg!

The weather will certainly be a factor but unless he steps his game up this will be a tough one for Seattle to win. The Broncos shut down what had been a stellar run game last game out and forced the pats* to throw to beat them and they couldn't pull it off. I'm thinking the Broncos pull this one out (unless Russell plays a GREAT game).

This might not be the thread for it but....

Russel Wilson has really been playing poorly for the last 6 games. He is being carried by that running game and defense. In his last 6 games he is averaging 167 yards passing with 5td to 3 ints. I know many here do a lot of hand wringing over how well he is playing and that the Bills missed out on him but he is the definition of a game manager at this point.

This isn't a Russell sucks or the Bills shouldn't have passed on him post but the hyperbole surrounding this guy from this board is out of control. He went over 300 yards passing twice this year while going under 200 yards 7 times. I didn't even include him passing for 206,210, and 202 yards either. For the season he is averaging 204.16 ypg!

The weather will certainly be a factor but unless he steps his game up this will be a tough one for Seattle to win. The Broncos shut down what had been a stellar run game last game out and forced the pats* to throw to beat them and they couldn't pull it off. I'm thinking the Broncos pull this one out (unless Russell plays a GREAT game).

You don't know that.

http://www.weather.com/weather/holiday/super-bowl/East+Rutherford+NJ+07073:4:US

Edited by nucci