Cordy Glenn

Can't. Have to wait for a player's 3rd season to be over.

Is that true of second round players as well? Thought that was just first rounders. Regardless it is too soon to extend him. Play another year and then extend him prior to training camp 2015.

And don't mess around trying to move him to RT. He has proven he can play LT. He will not stay in Buffalo at RT. Someone will pay and play him at LT.

Is that true of second round players as well? Thought that was just first rounders. Regardless it is too soon to extend him. Play another year and then extend him prior to training camp 2015.

And don't mess around trying to move him to RT. He has proven he can play LT. He will not stay in Buffalo at RT. Someone will pay and play him at LT.

I thought it was all players.

I think Cordy was rated #8 for LT's in the league by PFF. Not that they're the final say, btu obviously a few other LT's played at a slightly higher level

There are a lot of factors that are tough to quantify (ie he played next to Legursky & Colin Brown). Another thing to take into account is that he blocked for a QB that is said to have "slow eyes" therefore he holds the ball longer. All things being considered Glenn had a really good year & should continue to develop into a top end LT.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I thought that Wood had a terrible year and Glenn a really good year. You can blame Wood's struggles on the CFL talent at LG but Glenn played next to him too.

I don't think that we are far from seeing Cordy in the Pro Bowl. He is a really good LT.

LG.

-Mel Kiper Jr.

One factor that hasn't been mentioned is that he wasn't drafted as high as many other LTs. Look at who's picked for the PB and you'll see a lot of 1st rounders, which isn't surprising by itself since those guys should be the best players but we all know that's not how it always works out. Being a 1st rounder is like having the serve in tennis. You are assumed to be the pick, and the other guy has to beat you out by a considerable margin.

There are a lot of factors that are tough to quantify (ie he played next to Legursky & Colin Brown). Another thing to take into account is that he blocked for a QB that is said to have "slow eyes" therefore he holds the ball longer. All things being considered Glenn had a really good year & should continue to develop into a top end LT.

I understand the concept of the "slow eyes" but it really didn't look like he struggled going through his reads. I think EJ's problem was more along the lines of not taking the risk of throwing into tight coverage (but that's for another thread).

I think Cordy was rated #8 for LT's in the league by PFF. Not that they're the final say, btu obviously a few other LT's played at a slightly higher level

It was also only his third season playing the position. I like where he is and how he is progressing.

If he does so at the same pace you lock him up after next season. I believe this is what the Bills have planned and why they let Levitre walk.

This is one player i want to lock up long term . yesterday.

And Kirby your point about D Legursky ( no offense ) applies to both Cordy and Eric . Fix that and you really got somethin'

The second round has been money for the Bills in recent years. Glenn is a prime example. If woods comes on this upcoming season the 2013 draft may prove to be the best second round by the Bills ever.

It's going to take a whole lot more than this next season for Woods or Glenn to be considered in the same league as the following 2nd rounders. I agree with one more solid year they prove to be a great value, but the "best ever" talk is just hyperbole.

Thurman Thomas

Aaoron Schobel

Sam Cowart

Phil Hansen

Darryl Talley

Fred Smerlas

It's going to take a whole lot more than this next season for Woods or Glenn to be considered in the same league as the following 2nd rounders. I agree with one more solid year they prove to be a great value, but the "best ever" talk is just hyperbole.

Thurman Thomas

Aaoron Schobel

Sam Cowart

Phil Hansen

Darryl Talley

Fred Smerlas

I'm pretty sure he meant Kiko added to Woods panning out could make the 2013 the best 2nd round ever for the Bills.