The Affordable Care Act II - Because Mr. Obama Loves You All

In keeping with TYTT's sage advice, I won't respond to the above blather....

"Gator-Free" for two and a half years now......................I highly recommend it.

Sure I point out his constant inconsistencies and lack of logic.......................and just general absurdity............it is fun and sometimes illustrative.

but respond directly to his simpleton insults or ask for "clarification ' or examples........... a complete waste of time.

He is just not intelligent enough for any discourse.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

ObamaCare is in serious trouble. The Dems need big money to keep it going - otherwise it dies far sooner than anyone would have thought.

Do it Donald, I dare you!

Do Democrats really care about this or is it just being made a big deal by everyone who isn't Democrat? I haven't seen any talk about it other than everyone else who isn't Democrat.

"Gator-Free" for two and a half years now......................I highly recommend it.

Me too, but with all the people that still quote that fool, it makes the ignore feature largely irrelevant.

Me too, but with all the people that still quote that fool, it makes the ignore feature largely irrelevant.

:lol:

I don't have "on ignore"

I just ignore him....................it's easy

Back to the thread..........

Rep. David Brat: New Health Care Bill Can Be Done in a Week

The Washington Times ^

New GOP Health Care Plan is Better, But..

Canada Free Press ^ | 04/22/17 | David Hogberg

Do Democrats really care about this or is it just being made a big deal by everyone who isn't Democrat? I haven't seen any talk about it other than everyone else who isn't Democrat.

About funding for health care? Republicans don't care. That's why they tried kicking 24 million people off of their insurance to fund tax cuts for the wealthy.

And I can't wait to get my tax cuts either. Thieving Democrats are money grubbing sons of bitches who buy votes with other people's money. Their idea of running a government is that it's a big charity and the constituency that yells the loudest gets the most attention and money. It's like "Queen For a Day!" The bigger the sob story, the bigger the payoff.

President Donald Trump on Monday pledged that his yet-to-be-unveiled health care plan will cause premiums to start tumbling down and produce real health care.

If our healthcare plan is approved, you will see real healthcare and premiums will start tumbling down, Trump said on Twitter. ObamaCare is in a death spiral!

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/24/trump-healthcare-premiums-tweet-237530

Lies

President Donald Trump on Monday pledged that his yet-to-be-unveiled health care plan will cause premiums to start tumbling down and produce real health care.

If our healthcare plan is approved, you will see real healthcare and premiums will start tumbling down, Trump said on Twitter. ObamaCare is in a death spiral!

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/24/trump-healthcare-premiums-tweet-237530

Lies

Recycled lies from the previous administration, no less.

Obama provided health insurance to millions and millions, that ain't no lie. And you comparing this scum bag to our last president shows how bankrupt you are

Insurance that costs more and covers less, thanks Obama!!

My wife, who came from a poor house hold, said it was actually cheaper for her family to be uninsured as they could bargain with the doctor on prices and would work out something that they could afford. Its not like people who didn't have insurance couldn't go to the doctor, now everyone has insurance, gets charged up the ass and all it does is go towards the really high deductible that no one ever meets

Edit: I am sure that has all been mentioned somewhere in this monstrosity of this thread but the point still stands

Edited by Bray Wyatt

Obama provided health insurance to millions and millions, that ain't no lie. And you comparing this scum bag to our last president shows how bankrupt you are

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/promise/521/cut-cost-typical-familys-health-insurance-premium-/

http://www.ontheissues.org/2012/More_Barack_Obama_Health_Care.htm

You pretending Obama and Trump are \any different shows how bankrupt you are.

Insurance that costs more and covers less, thanks Obama!!

My wife, who came from a poor house hold, said it was actually cheaper for her family to be uninsured as they could bargain with the doctor on prices and would work out something that they could afford. Its not like people who didn't have insurance couldn't go to the doctor, now everyone has insurance, gets charged up the ass and all it does is go towards the really high deductible that no one ever meets

Edit: I am sure that has all been mentioned somewhere in this monstrosity of this thread but the point still stands

I just don't believe this. Bargaining for health care? Ya, ok. Did she have a pre-existing condition?

You needing to make Trump seem like Obama is a joke and most people understand that. Spider and his web, no thank you

But here is some good news for Democrats:

Trump and the Health Care killers are still trying to keep the monster alive

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/25/republicans-obamacare-repeal-237609

The White House, top House conservatives and a key moderate Republican have finalized a new Obamacare repeal and replace plan they hope will break a month-long logjam on a key priority for President Donald Trump.

But it is far from clear that the fragile agreement will provide Speaker Paul Ryan the 216 votes needed for the House to pass the stalled legislation.

Optimism is growing among Republican officials on the Hill and in the White House. Leadership will likely need at least 15 to 20 new House Freedom Caucus votes to have any shot at passing the bill.

It happens quite often.

Sure

Obama promised to expand health insurance and did.

Trump promised the same, said it would be cheaper and great. His bill threw 24 million off health care/insurance, raised rates for many and did nothing at all he said it would.

Yes, I see how you would confuse Obama's and Trump's statements :wacko:

The Dems are hoping to quietly get the funding, so they don't have to explain why the funding is needed.