The Affordable Care Act II - Because Mr. Obama Loves You All

JUST WHAT WE NEED — MORE FEDERAL MEDDLING IN DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIPS:

Limit Pain Prescriptions to 7 Days to Cut Opioid Abuse, Argue Senators.

I have been involved in this type of decision almost every day for the past 38 years,

there is no "one size fits all" regulation............it needs to be case by case.

Out here in the rural areas it is sometimes difficult to get a 14 or 28 day (necessary) supply out to some of these folks.

JUST WHAT WE NEED — MORE FEDERAL MEDDLING IN DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIPS:

Limit Pain Prescriptions to 7 Days to Cut Opioid Abuse, Argue Senators.

I have been involved in this type of decision almost every day for the past 38 years,

there is no "one size fits all" regulation............it needs to be case by case.

Out here in the rural areas it is sometimes difficult to get a 14 or 28 day (necessary) supply out to some of these folks.

I'm thinking I'm just !@#$ed in life. I was in ICU and in terrible pain after for 6 weeks in 1992. Back then, the hospitals didn't seem to care that much about pain.................Then, soon after, it became all about pain managment. The 1-10 scale, etc.................I haven't had terrible pain in 25 years. Nothing where I needed pain medicine................Now, they're going to go back to the way it was 25 years ago - and I'm inevitably going to be in terrible pain that they will not care as much about again.

Day one!

Well, Trump doesn't keep any promises so what can you expect. The worst president in American history is pushing to take people's health care insurance away. All his supporters that will lose insurance are cheering him on. They might win the Darwin award if it passes :lol:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/20/obamacare-repeal-republicans-new-deal-237397

Rural areas would be hit particularly hard if Congress and the Trump administration don’t send clear signals that they’re committed to helping keep ObamaCare’s insurance marketplaces stable next year, advocates warn.

Insurers are in the midst of deciding which ObamaCare markets to enter, and they need assurances that they won’t have to pay billions for out-of-pocket costs for certain low-income consumers. Rural areas already have fewer care options than their urban peers.

A “crisis in rural counties,” is possible without more clarity, said Alan Morgan, the CEO of the National Rural Health Association, an umbrella group representing hospitals, doctors and others that work in rural areas.

“Without any intervention, this is going to be a mess.”

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/329546-groups-warn-of-rural-health-crisis-under-obamacare-repeal

Trump's supporters want it gone, so give them what they want!

elections have consequences.

The GOP controls the government, it could have been gone day one. They know two things, they can't take away something that improves people's lives in a meaningful way, and secondly their alternative ideas suck really bad. They're scrambling so furiously with an alternative shell game trick that the lacquer is wearing off the table.

You thought the ACA was a boondoggle, wait until the GOP Heathcare alchemy team unveils their latest creation.

The GOP controls the government, it could have been gone day one. They know two things, they can't take away something that improves people's lives in a meaningful way, and secondly their alternative ideas suck really bad. They're scrambling so furiously with an alternative shell game trick that the lacquer is wearing off the table.

You thought the ACA was a boondoggle, wait until the GOP Heathcare alchemy team unveils their latest creation.

But the GOP has only had control for three months. It took the Democrats over a year, a Super Majority in the Senate, and a parliamentary trick to ram their boondoggle upon America

elections have consequences.

And what is 45 and the GOP doing anything about anything?

But the GOP has only had control for three months. It took the Democrats over a year, a Super Majority in the Senate, and a parliamentary trick to ram their boondoggle upon America

In the first 3 months BO had passed a massive bill to stabilze the economy....laid groundwork to save the US auto industry...so there is that...plus the GOP CAMPAIGNED FOR 7 YEARS THEY HAD A BETTER ANWSER.....The GOP and 45 are bankrupt....cut HC to lower the top tax rates and start at least one armed conflict....hell of a plan....

Het where is LABILLZ.....must be working on that HC plan he promised me the GOP had.....what an effing joke

Edited by baskin

Day one!

Well, Trump doesn't keep any promises so what can you expect. The worst president in American history is pushing to take people's health care insurance away. All his supporters that will lose insurance are cheering him on. They might win the Darwin award if it passes :lol:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/20/obamacare-repeal-republicans-new-deal-237397

His second term expired last January; you remember him, the guy who promised we could keep our insurer and our MD, then we found out he was lying from the start of the whole debacle.

Three months in, and he's already the worst President in American history?

He was predetermined to be the Worst President Ever© before even taking the Oath of Office

And what is 45 and the GOP doing anything about anything?

In the first 3 months BO had passed a massive bill to stabilze the economy....laid groundwork to save the US auto industry...so there is that...plus the GOP CAMPAIGNED FOR 7 YEARS THEY HAD A BETTER ANWSER.....The GOP and 45 are bankrupt....cut HC to lower the top tax rates and start at least one armed conflict....hell of a plan....

Het where is LABILLZ.....must be working on that HC plan he promised me the GOP had.....what an effing joke

Did he really just say so there?

Now all you need to do is stick out your tongue, cover your ears, and scream lalalalalala i can't hear you while stomping around to keep acting like a two year old on a temper tantrum

[For those of you with gatorman on ignore, ridiculous verbiage removed courtesy of DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.10. You're welcome.]

[This is an automated response.]

xb63t.jpg

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.10.

In the first 3 months BO had passed a massive bill to stabilze the economy....laid groundwork to save the US auto industry...so there is that...

Actually, that was passed before he was elected.

xb63t.jpg

Actually, that was passed before he was elected.

Hey, Trump says he will release a tax and health care plan all on Wednesday, lol! What a complete joke this guy is. Only right wing Dopes can take someone so pathetic serious. He says some racist crap so right wingers believe he "tells it like it is" even though we have never seen a bigger liar as president. Pathetic

[For those of you with gatorman on ignore, ridiculous verbiage removed courtesy of DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.10. You're welcome.]

The stupid...it hurts...make it stop...