Free Agency

HSerotte

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming we lose Byrd, I would target the best G, Safety, LB, and TE FAs out there as we have the money....

The team has the CAP SPACE, much different than having the money.

Why stop with your list? Why not sign the best G, S, LB, TE, WR, RT, etc??? Not very realistic, man...

Both Kansas City guards (Asamoah, Schwartz). Give them both big offers and take the first one to accept. I'd rather have Asamoah as I think he'll be slightly cheaper and more likely to leave.

Jermichael Finley or Brandon Pettigrew while letting Chandler walk.

If Byrd walks then I'd like us to add TJ Ward out of Cleveland.

Oh, and Arthur Jones. I think he would be a perfect addition to this front seven. He's a fantastic run stuff that we NEED.

So my official wish list:

Asamoah/Schwartz, Pettigrew/Finley, Arthur Jones. Maybe TJ Ward.

Edited by DStebb716

I think Richie Incognito would be an excellent choice for Guard :devil:

He'd certainly add some fire to this team; and he'll probably be available for a reasonable price. I know there would be a very vocal minority that would be outraged, but I'd be okay with it.

Also, I believe Michael Oher is a UFA at the end of the year and Ravens have shown they're not afraid to let a guy walk and I think they have Pitta to deal with too. Of course, if Oher hits the market I predict it'll be about 3.5 minutes before the Foreskins sign him.

Edited by Rob's House

Not 1 free agent prior to June 1. Not 1 flipping one. You want a FA, sign Byrd. Everything else is overpriced garbage. You want to spend some $$? Then sign Glenn. Sign Wood.

The answer is rarely, if EVER in free agency.

i don't have any names for you, but i want them to repeat what they did last offseason with manny lawson, alan branch, the hughes trade, the lewis trade, the carpenter pickup (i know that wasn't the offseason)...but find value players that fit your system, players that fit your style, and get value that works within your cap structure. it's generic, i know, but that's pretty much what i am looking for in free agency (with a possibility of trading with someone for a better fit).

Edited by swnybillsfan