Playoffs : KC Chiefs at Indy Colts

Just Jack

Da'Rick Rodgers is not here for his attitude more than anything else. Apparently it cost him a spot on our roster but he worked his way up with the Colts. Good for him, but its not like we just gave up a future Hall of Famer.

Edited by H2o

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Da'Rick Rodgers is not here for his attitude more than anything else. Apparently because I'm a spot on our roster but his work his way up with the Colts. Good for him, but its not like we just gave up a future Hall of Famer.

No we gave up a solid NFL player for a scrub.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I thought he looked great getting juked and outran by a 260 lb running back on two kick returns...Rogers couldn't have done that!

Edited by matter2003

Da'Rick Rodgers is not here for his attitude more than anything else. Apparently it cost him a spot on our roster but he worked his way up with the Colts. Good for him, but its not like we just gave up a future Hall of Famer.

Probably not a HoF candidate but the fact that he has the upside that he could be a TO probably should've had him around over hogan who is apparently neither an offensive nor a special teams weapon. Even if he totally bombed his opportunity this year it would've been no cost.

Edited by NoSaint

It's Greggo's Marrone's way or the highway.

Why does it feel like the fans always know more than the organization? I mean, everyone knew this kid had potential, it's the organization and teams job to get his attitude right and head in the game. Obviously the kid can be coached up as he's making plays for a playoff team which he joined mod way through the season. Letting a talent go and achieve elsewhere is a direct reflection of the coaches.

So damn annoying

I feel such negative emotions toward the Colts and their gutless tanking of the season in 2011, not to mention their fans who seem to think that the drafting of a couple of great QBs makes them into football geniuses, that their flopping on national television at home in the playoffs warms my cold, dark, bitter Buffalo Bills fan heart.

I'm not saying that makes me a good person. Indeed, it probably means the opposite. But it's the truth.

Go Chiefs!

Great post, RJ.

Well, Da'Rick Rogers and now Kelvin Sheppard.

What's next?

:D :D :D

Lol... Let's see him make another play before we chisel his canton bust.

Solid nfl player... With a history of drug abuse derailing his career and practice discipline issues... SOLID. Yep. Solid.

He's probably doing a celebratory line right now.

Where are Hogan's heroes now? He had as many yards on that catch as Hogan will have in his career.

I don't think anyone would disagree that he's better than Hogan. If you were a rookie head coach, would you have kept a guy that was going to be your number 5 receiver that couldn't learn the playbook and is basically just there in case of injuries and for special teams. Remember, the Colts were pretty much forced to activate him from the practice squad. Let me say again before any attack, he had a ton more talent than Hogan. I wish we kept him. I also understand why we didn't. Can't give star treatment to an undrafted rookie.

Lol... Let's see him make another play before we chisel his canton bust.

Solid nfl player... With a history of drug abuse derailing his career and practice discipline issues... SOLID. Yep. Solid.

He's probably doing a celebratory line right now.

What?