Bills to meet with Rogers Communications

Sure it's part of her responsibility. Where in the article does it say Brandon is not involved, or that Owen alone runs that part of the business?

Might that be because she was responding to a question that was specifically about regionalization?

do you feel that quality is of little importance in regionalizing a product? might there have been a different response by torontonians to the game if the bills sent the team during the super bowl years up the QEW? perhaps, at this point in time, the projected roi just isn't felt to warrant the cost for that kind of quality.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vague tweet but I think we can consider the Toronto series over now:

Tim Graham@ByTimGraham 11m

Buffalo sports fans deserve some good news. Let's hope a Bills-Toronto cancellation announcement comes tomorrow.

Or maybe Timmy is fishing for retweets.

@ByTimGraham: Buffalo fans due for a break; that's all RT @joeymcwop is there a scheduled presser for tomorrow? Or just wishful thinking?

Edited by FluffHead

Or maybe Timmy is fishing for retweets.

I don't think he'd tweet that out of the blue.

Plus, while I don't claim to have "sources" per se, I did hear from a person I have no reason to doubt that the cause of the season ticket invoice delays is that they were finalizing a termination of the Toronto series. I don't think it's a particularly well-kept secret.

My guess based on what I've heard is that it will be announced that the series is put on hiatus for this year, but that they will then subsequently kiss it goodbye for good.

Edited by uncle flap

I don't think he'd tweet that out of the blue.

Plus, while I don't claim to have "sources" per se, I did hear from a person I have no reason to doubt that the cause of the season ticket invoice delays is that they were finalizing a termination of the Toronto series. I don't think it's a particularly well-kept secret.

My guess based on what I've heard is that it will be announced that the series is put on hiatus for this year, but that they will then subsequently kiss it goodbye for good.

I did hear as well that season ticket renewals are going out much later than normal this year. I hope you're right. But don't doubt Timmy's penchant for attention whore-ing

Edited by FluffHead

Bills fans deserve a break. Lets hope a Byrd signing a long term contract is announced tomorrow -- reddogblitz

I'm feeling good about it. Byrd signs, they end Toronto and Pat Lafontaine takes over for Jeff Littman - all tomorrow.

Bills fans deserve a break. Lets hope a Byrd signing a long term contract is announced tomorrow -- reddogblitz

I just re-Twittered you. What do you win?