WR Coach Ike Hilliard Released from the Bills' Coaching Staff

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with hogan and easley producing nothing on offense, stevie taking a HUGE step back, and graham flashing only potential not production.... it shouldnt be shocking. I thought many overrated the group in august, but im surprised we didnt get a little bit more out of the group that entered training camp

He probably didn't get along with Marrone. Usually those are the easy fires, and don't take too much time or angst. The personal friends or people who are good people are more difficult. At least that is my experience with firing people.

Hopefully Crossman's release is coming. I think Hackett stays, partially because of the sub-par WR and QB play.

The jump catch is a move best saved for street or backyard football with the smaller kids in the neighborhood. That way, if... You catch it, your momentum and weight will knock the little kids to the ground when they try and tackle you. Then you turn up for the TD.

Unfortunately, this isn't street football and TJ is probably the smallest guy out there.

joking aside, which WR really got better this year as time went on? we were young with a decent amount of potential walking into camp. i didnt expect homeruns on all the guys but...

It's tough to say. So much of WR play depends on the QB. As fans, we never really know if WR's are getting open and doing what they're supposed to be doing, or if the QB isn't delivering the ball to open guys.

I will say that I think the Bills expected a ton more out of Graham this year. Maybe that he didn't deliver was considered a poor teaching job by Ike.