2hd half thread Bills at Cheatriots

BuffaloBill

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The average college freshman would've been nine years old the last time we had a winning record, five years old the last time we were in the playoffs, and likely wouldn't have been born the last time we won a playoff game.

What's wrong? You didn't like my reply to your team not being bullied anymore!

Don't worry door won't hit me, your wife will hold it for me...

Face

Well time to switch to off season mode. I am ready to argue about who to keep/cut or fire. Draft discussions to start soon. Lose 2 games to NE that they could have won.

Well to start with, I gave Crossman a pass early in the year when many special team players were forced to play significant roles on defense due to injuries, but the "teams" didn't get any better once the injuries healed and they cost the Bills significantly several times. Where oh where is Bobby April?

Defensively, they had a lot of sacks, but I suspect that many of them were a result of LBs playing too close to the DL and rushing the passer first and foremost. This can lead to BIG runs as we saw every week.

Typical Buffalo Bills football...Making hero's out of nobody's for almost a decade and a half...And not about to stop any time soon... B-)

Their one "day in the sun " only to fade into obscurity. Irks me like hell that this team plays small against third and fourth stringers, year after year.