2hd half thread Bills at Cheatriots

BuffaloBill

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical.

6-10 again, same record 3 years in a row. Please tell me how Marrone is better than the last 2 clowns at HC?

I have not been impressed by Marrone at all, didn't see any improvement from week 1 through week 17

Ive seen an unprepared undisciplined team all season

Typical.

6-10 again, same record 3 years in a row. Please tell me how Marrone is better than the last 2 clowns at HC?

He isn't. He was a loser at SU, and he will be a loser at Buffalo. Bills need a real, experienced NFL coach, like Cowher, Dungy, or Gruden. They continue to hire chumps. It's very frustrating for us fans.

Typical.

I agree. This team should have won at least 9 games with more disciplined play. They gave away at least 3 games just by their own stupid mistakes and poor ST play. Different staff. Lots of different players. Exact same result.

People keep spouting that you can't win without a great QB. Tom Brady 14 / 22 for 122 yards and a TD.

Patriots rushing 270 yards, Blount 24 attempts 189 yards 2 TD's

Seriously? You don't need a great QB to be great every week especially in bad weather

Any team can win when they rush for 300 yards

Edited by Max997

I was beginning to feel optimistic that at least the Bills D was starting to look really good. Leave it to the Pats to piss all over that expectation. Hard to watch all their happy partying fans in the stands, looking like they just came there to have fun - with not a soul there having any doubt about the outcome. Forgone conclusion and it turns my stomach that they get to stay so smug.

What's wrong? You didn't like my reply to your team not being bullied anymore!

Don't worry door won't hit me, your wife will hold it for me...

Why aren't goofs like this banned? Not only did they announce their departure, but also very middle school like personal attacks? F for effort