1st half thread Bills at Cheatriots

BuffaloBill

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why isn't a forward fumble like a forward lateral? You shouldn't be able to benefit from it and get the extra yardage.

I don't understand why the difference between fourth down, when only the fumbler can recover and advance, and all other downs.

i am seeing some very interesting things on defense:

The Bills are bringing a lot of outside pressure with Hughes not blitzing on passing. He is instead watching the flat. I think this is a set up. Hughes is going to do some delayed blind side blitz. He has been lining up there.

A lot of cover 3 and using the middle coverage guy up in the middle of the field where Amendola and Edelman are potent.

I believe NE will continue to run it up the middle and that's a good thing for them to do.

I don't understand why the difference between fourth down, when only the fumbler can recover and advance, and all other downs.

Its to prevent a player from intentionally fumbling forward to another player in order to keep the drive alive

Edited by Max997

Run D remains very concerning... you have to wonder why they can't improve in this area of the game

it's the way NE is running and what we are doing

Corbin Bryant has been yanked.

Stefan Charles is looking much better then Bryant did.

Last week it was showing up late to team meetings (allegedly). This week - who knows. I hope this doesn't mean we're going to move him. But Marrone's also screwing the team in the process. What is this pop warner?

Rules only apply to children?

And Marrone isn't screwing the team, Dareus is. A man has to be accountable, it's not the coaches fault Dareus can't follow the rules.

Last week it was showing up late to team meetings (allegedly). This week - who knows. I hope this doesn't mean we're going to move him. But Marrone's also screwing the team in the process. What is this pop warner?

How is Marrone screwing the team? Isn't Dareus the one screwing the team?