Over/Under on Roughing the passer against the Bills

Ok... we know the NFL does NOT want the Bills to touch Brady so the refs won't let them touch him. Sooooo... I set the over/under bar at 2.5 roughing the passer penaltys against the Bills. I hope it's over, I want him and the Patsies to remember in the off season that these are no longer your pushover wussy Bills of the last decade. Being nice and Christmas is over, knock him on his ass. B-)

I'd say 2. That'll be more than enough to put some hesitation into the Bills rush and neutralize it. The refs like to subtly massage the game into a pats win. You know, a couple PI/ PF's vs Bills, and maybe one odd holding call against a Pats line that will be holding all day, when the game's out of reach. Just to make it look "fair".

I'd say 2. That'll be more than enough to put some hesitation into the Bills rush and neutralize it. The refs like to subtly massage the game into a pats win. You know, a couple PI/ PF's vs Bills, and maybe one odd holding call against a Pats line that will be holding all day, when the game's out of reach. Just to make it look "fair".

This^^^^

Personally, the calls will only all go their* way if the game is close. If it's a Pats* blowout, no need....

From your keyboard to gods eyes.

how about this question to pair with yours Mike ?

Do the Bills dial it down after 2.5 calls ?

I would vote that Pettine does not one iota.

also my vote is 1.5

the second time we hit him he is out of the game anyways

It'd be some real brass balls if he just tells the boys get him. If he said don't worry about the penalties and hit him hard, especially early. That's what we need. This game is already at a tipping point to become a blow out. If we come in and knock their head around a few times and hit them in the jaw good we might catch them slow out of the gate. If we can dictate the pace through aggression we might be able to hang in there. If the Pats don't light it up or get a few back breaking series, you know the ones that they'll get the 21 yard PI to set them on the 48 yard line, then we can maybe get a W.

That's a lot of "If's." In fact that was 4 of them.

It'd be some real brass balls if he just tells the boys get him. If he said don't worry about the penalties and hit him hard, especially early. That's what we need. This game is already at a tipping point to become a blow out. If we come in and knock their head around a few times and hit them in the jaw good we might catch them slow out of the gate. If we can dictate the pace through aggression we might be able to hang in there. If the Pats don't light it up or get a few back breaking series, you know the ones that they'll get the 21 yard PI to set them on the 48 yard line, then we can maybe get a W.

We can control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. NE has been horrible at stopping the run since Wilfork went down. And their OL has weaknesses to exploit. Was just noticing Brady has been sacked 39 times this year so far. That's about middle of the pack. He has been sacked within 2.5 seconds more than any QB in the league. Hope Pettine has some blitz packages designed to get there quick. Robey, maybe? Interior linemen?

They are also concerned about their secondary....just promoted 2 DBs from the practice squad.

Edited by Rockinon

Big ganubys for sure .

This is supposed to be a blow out. everyone from the janitor in Buffalo to Kraft himself would never bet against the Pats here.

I dont know how to stop them in the 4qtr.

Actually no one does.

release the hounds Mike . let the dogs run brother. Hit them early hit them hard let the secondary have the scraps

edit ganubies ?

Edited by 3rdand12

Big ganubys for sure .

This is supposed to be a blow out. everyone from the janitor in Buffalo to Kraft himself would never bet against the Pats here.

I dont know how to stop them in the 4qtr.

Actually no one does.

release the hounds Mike . let the dogs run brother. Hit them early hit them hard let the secondary have the scraps

edit ganubies ?

ganubies = gugny's?

balls?

Edited by jboyst62

I just thought if a new strategy.

Hack a Brady.

You know you're going to get the "touching the Brady" penalties.

Why not earn them. Have a different player just level Brady late. Multiple times throughout the game.

Take the 15 traders since you know you're going to get them anyway.

You know he gets rattled if you get to him.

I just thought if a new strategy.

Hack a Brady.

You know you're going to get the "touching the Brady" penalties.

Why not earn them. Have a different player just level Brady late. Multiple times throughout the game.

Take the 15 traders since you know you're going to get them anyway.

You know he gets rattled if you get to him.

i've felt for a while now that if the refs are going to call BS roughing penalties for hitting brady, then the very next play he needs to be put on his @$$ and planted firmly into the ground. and then the defensive player responsible for the violence should go clarify to the official that THAT was what the roughing penalty looks like. you know, just trying to help out. :flirt:

i've felt for a while now that if the refs are going to call BS roughing penalties for hitting brady, then the very next play he needs to be put on his @$$ and planted firmly into the ground. and then the defensive player responsible for the violence should go clarify to the official that THAT was what the roughing penalty looks like. you know, just trying to help out. :flirt:

AWESOME !!!

Ok... we know the NFL does NOT want the Bills to touch Brady so the refs won't let them touch him. Sooooo... I set the over/under bar at 2.5 roughing the passer penaltys against the Bills. I hope it's over, I want him and the Patsies to remember in the off season that these are no longer your pushover wussy Bills of the last decade. Being nice and Christmas is over, knock him on his ass. B-)

How many were there last game? Last year? the year before that? How many roughing the passer calls have been made for Brady total in the past 10 years compared to other QBs?

This gets posted before every NE game every year. Bills D is going to "take out" Brady. Instead, he's 21-2 with his highest yards/TDs/rating (101) against us compared to any other team.

Mario and the rest have have had plenty of opportunity to injure Brady. No such luck. How about hoping they beat the pats straight up--with a healthy Brady losing the game? Wouldn't that be more satisfying?

Nope. Not today, it wouldn't.

LOL !

Weo i dont care for the thought of "hurting " Brady or any of the Enemy. I would prefer we use words like nullify , disable , shut down, frustrate , annoy . shake up. unnerve , unsettle , intimidate , frighten . befuddle , disorient, dilute confidence ,

and my personal favorite for today will be Traumatize

Traumatize . say it with me .

: )

but not ever " hurt " . That would be Wrong.

well butt hurt maybe

Edited by 3rdand12

I love it! Do you remember poor Jimbos last game when there was that awful picture of our warrior going out on the cart for the bad concussion, and I can't remember his other injury. Brady will heal from a concussion as I don't think he's had one in the NFL. He take it and give him headaches and vomiting for a week. He'll have a hard time playing next week if we also win. Cincy looks to win so they'll play next week if we beat them.

Remember it's supposed to be freezing rain today so a running team's dream. Given we are second, and have two so we can keep alternating, and they are 30th against the run. Pray for lots of pressure, late hits, knocking the crap out of Brady, and running the rock,for 200+ yards today. Perfect end to a non-playoff season.

Go Bills! Beat them up today. Whether they win or not, make sure they get punished hard today. Hopefully with a win.

Why didn't we just blitz and hit him every play? We had nothing to lose. We needed to show these guys that we mean business. We aren't mean enough. That's why Blount ran right through us. We have a serious lack of physicality on this team. It's not about being dirty it's about being aggressive. Hit the QB hard a few times and he will try and get rid if the ball quicker and make mistakes. Hit the wr hard across the middle and he will think twice about going across there again. That's football