• 1 month later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Draft Day Starring Kevin Costner and Jennifer Garner

http://www.ign.com/v...super-bowl-spot

...we was robbed.

EDIT: another link as the IGN one seems not to be working right now. This one is longer, anyways.

http://movies.yahoo....-221050432.html

...this would have been a nice little bit of PR.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Amen dollars 2 donuts. We need all the PR we can get. Another blunder from OBD not allowing them to use our team as the focus of the movie.

It had nothing to with the team. The county/state wouldn't give them as much money. That is a wise decision as money spent on luring movies to areas rarely bring in an economic benefit. There are a handful of times where the movie brought more money to the area than what was spent in tax payer dollars.

Didn't see this mentioned at all yet and I thought it was interesting. The trailer for the draft day movie that was originally supposed to be about the bills and filmed in buffalo is out. Kevin Costner plays the gm of the browns and at the 16 second mark in the trailer he is on the phone with someone talking about the draft and he says every year someone comes out of this looking like a donkey and they cut to an aerial shot of The Ralph. Hollywood taking a shot at the Buffalo Bills? I am outraged. Last years draft was one of this teams best in quite some time. Hollywood will suck it come next season

http://youtu.be/oeTu8DDybqQ

Another totally stupid move by the state of New York by turning down the movie or what ever they did to screw this up .

It would have been free advertisement for the city of Buffalo & the Bills but NOOOOOO ! Leave it to gov't to screw something like this up !!

Another totally stupid move by the state of New York by turning down the movie or what ever they did to screw this up .

It would have been free advertisement for the city of Buffalo & the Bills but NOOOOOO ! Leave it to gov't to screw something like this up !!

You're going to be thanking your lucky stars it's not about Buffalo.

It's really annoying how easily people get offended these days

The aerial shot of the Ralph is actually before he says or starts to say one team comes out looking like a Donkey not after.

Seriously!!! WTF!!!

That had NOTHING to do with the Bills and they showed several other stadiums. Get real...

Didn't see this mentioned at all yet and I thought it was interesting. The trailer for the draft day movie that was originally supposed to be about the bills and filmed in buffalo is out. Kevin Costner plays the gm of the browns and at the 16 second mark in the trailer he is on the phone with someone talking about the draft and he says every year someone comes out of this looking like a donkey and they cut to an aerial shot of The Ralph. Hollywood taking a shot at the Buffalo Bills? I am outraged. Last years draft was one of this teams best in quite some time. Hollywood will suck it come next season

http://youtu.be/oeTu8DDybqQ

are you upset about a movie? The Browns have GM has what to brag about?

Like any movie or show. you need to IGNORE the obvious mistakes and try to enjoy the show. Or identify every mistake and enjoy the show.

Like in Iron Man 3 IIRC theres a guy standing in front tof Tony Stark with a flip phone in his hand, 3 seconds later it's a smart phone.

I think it pans to Buffalo because they're on the phone with the Bills. Your inferiority complex is showing.

Can't wait to see this, but it sucks that it wasn't about our team.

This. They also probably used the Bills as one of the big trade partners because they were originally supposed to be the team the movie was about.

No disrespect in that scene except for the imagined kind.

• 1 month later...

Honestly I thought the same thing. It WAS Written for the Bills but the producer or whoever is from Cleveland and changed it to the browns. But it sure as hell looks like the Bills will be one of the 'Donkey's that the Browns screw over draft pick wise which I think is chicken ****

Anyone else see that during the preview the background for wording is blue but the words are red and white? Damn near the font the Bills use?

I am outraged. Last years draft was one of this teams best in quite some time.

So you base your assessment of the Bills drafts over the years on last year's draft?

This just in, there's a reason why we haven't been to the playoffs in 14 years and why Wilson hasn't won more than 1 playoff game without Polian's influence.

Edited by TaskersGhost