Sabres' game winning goal tonight LOL

\GoBillsInDallas/

I had the audio off... What is the official ruling? Since the 'Yotes had control, it is on them right? Now if a Sabre player knocked it into his shorts, then no goal? Or is it still a goal? Isn't a puck lost in the equipment imediate stoppage? Again, what does the rule book say on this? Obviously, they all reviewed it and were on the horn to Toronto. So it is legit. ??

That is amazing.

Is that from your TV?

Seems like somebody already posted it to Youtube... God love modern tech!

I had the audio off... What is the official ruling? Since the 'Yotes had control, it is on them right? Now if a Sabre player knocked it into his shorts, then no goal? Or is it still a goal? Isn't a puck lost in the equipment imediate stoppage? Again, what does the rule book say on this? Obviously, they all reviewed it and were on the horn to Toronto. So it is legit. ??

Seems like somebody already posted it to Youtube... God love modern tech!

I was wondering if he recorded it off of his tv and posted it

Isn't a puck lost in the equipment immediate stoppage?

The play isn't stopped until the ref blows the whistle. So, the ref has to see the puck lodged in the equipment (skate, pads, glove, pants lol), then blow the whistle to officially stop play. It looks like the only person that saw it drop in his pants was Mark Pysyk.