Win #6 - Who gets your game ball?

Game Ball  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets it?

• Kyle Williams (5 tackles, 2 sacks, 3 TFL)
    • Fred Jackson (18 carries, 111 yards, TD, 2 catches, 7 yards)
    • Nickell Robey (4 tackles, 2 sacks, 3 TFL)
    • Leodis Mckelvin (6 tackles, 4 passes deflected, 1 INT, Wallace held to 38 yards)
    • Cordy Glenn (Another 0 sack game, RBs gashed the Fins to the left)
    • Dan Carpenter (4/4 FGs)

Week 2 - Mario Williams

Week 4 - Aaron Williams

Week 7 - Mario Williams

Week 11 - EJ Manuel

Week 15 - Aaron Williams

Week 16 - ???

Jackson and KW were as stalwart as ever, but Robey shined brightest today and I daresay put himself on the NFL map. FANTASTIC game for Leodis too, in what's been a surprising reclamation season.

Gotta go with Fred. Several times in this game he had to pick it up and do it by himself. Defense may win championships but offense wins you games. Fred Jackson is the team leader in rushing yardage right now and more then double Spillers recyds.

Jackson 836 yards

Spiller 822 yards

Kyle set the tone hitting Tannehill early an often but Robey gets the game ball, they couldn't handle the "little" guy.

I like Robey but running free without getting blocked to pick up 2 sacks isn't the same thing as what Kyle was doing play in and play out. Kyle was stout vs the run and provided pressure on lots of plays, even ones he wasn't getting sacks on.

I like Robey but running free without getting blocked to pick up 2 sacks isn't the same thing as what Kyle was doing play in and play out. Kyle was stout vs the run and provided pressure on lots of plays, even ones he wasn't getting sacks on.

I know and you're probably right, me giving the ball to Robey is totally arbitrary.

Fred is the MVP of the team. He always does what it takes to get us the W. He gets the tough yards and turns nothing into something. Such an underrated player. I really want the Bills to turn it around for him. He deserves to play in some big games before he's done