Colts far worse off than Bills

4merper4mer

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one was picking up on your "daddy" comment, so you kept repeating it.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just trolling. No one could actually, seriously think this way.

You are so right. We all must bow down in praise to the great 8-5 Luck as he squeaks by the Jags, Texans and Titans. Why? Because ESPN, the sick of pants to your beloved Patriots tells us to bow down. News flash: objectivity and ESPN don't always agree.

Sick of pants? Sycophant?

This may need to go into the sig....

Sycophants is an abbreviation for the original term sick of pants. I am not really into abbreviations. Both terms mean suck up or brown nose. You know, like ESPN is to your beloved Pats. Anyway, it is a little vulgar but sick of pants refers to someone who will just do whatever the other person wants and looks up to them in an unhealthy way. Basically it means if their idol told them to drop their drawers, they would do it and claim they were "sick of pants".

When this happens over and over people like Tom Brady expect it like they expect a flag on every unsuccessful play. It turns them into mammothrepts.

I'd kill for 8-5 right now.

So would I but we very well could be if we got traded to the AFC South. But no thanks on having a zounderkite at QB for a decade because we are supposed to think he is good.

Sycophants is an abbreviation for the original term sick of pants. I am not really into abbreviations. Both terms mean suck up or brown nose. You know, like ESPN is to your beloved Pats. Anyway, it is a little vulgar but sick of pants refers to someone who will just do whatever the other person wants and looks up to them in an unhealthy way. Basically it means if their idol told them to drop their drawers, they would do it and claim they were "sick of pants".

When this happens over and over people like Tom Brady expect it like they expect a flag on every unsuccessful play. It turns them into mammothrepts.

Now that is just some classic stuff right there!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:worthy:

I think there should be a requirement of at least 1,000 posts under your belt before you're allowed to respond to a 4mer thread.

Nice idea. One must be in a dry, sardonic mood and pick up on the subtleties of his sarcasm, or as Neil Peart would say, the real relation--the underlying theme.

He's like the David Lynch of the stadium wall.