I am watching Rudolph the red nose reindeer.

Nazi sympathesizer

Nazis wore brown. Given that Santa wears red, has an extensive but highly secret surveillence network that he uses to enforce "good" behavior with an arbitrary and opaque system of reward and punishment with no possibility of appeal, and has an extensive system across the Arctic of what can only be called slave labor of a dispossessed minority that HE says are merely working for the collective good, he's clearly not just a communist, but an NKVD apparatchik in the classic Stalinist style.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out he spends his off-season starving out Ukranian kulaks.

I want to know how this topic got so far with out the almighty Tom chirping in...

Because I didn't give a **** until it hit PPP.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nazis wore brown. Given that Santa wears red, has an extensive but highly secret surveillence network that he uses to enforce "good" behavior with an arbitrary and opaque system of reward and punishment with no possibility of appeal, and has an extensive system across the Arctic of what can only be called slave labor of a dispossessed minority that HE says are merely working for the collective good, he's clearly not just a communist, but an NKVD apparatchik in the classic Stalinist style.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out he spends his off-season starving out Ukranian kulaks.

Because I didn't give a **** until it hit PPP.

Chris Kringle Jong-un?

"The Year Without a Santa Clauss" was prophetic in that Heat Miser bears a striking resemblance to Kim Jong Ill and Snow Miser is a mirror image of Putin. Thankfully, Mother Nature (Margaret Thatcher) set those boys straight.

Heat Miser isn't KJI, he's FAR more sinister. He's the one they call 'the hoodie.'

"The Year Without a Santa Clauss" was prophetic in that Heat Miser bears a striking resemblance to Kim Jong Ill and Snow Miser is a mirror image of Putin. Thankfully, Mother Nature (Margaret Thatcher) set those boys straight.

LOL! That was pretty funny and accurate.

If I am not mistaken, that picture is of a deer shedding its OWN velvet. Whoever made that meme doesn't know.

Good point...also (the "deer hunter" in me did a double take) a deer still in spots is a fawn and would never have a rack like that...the spots would be long gone at antler shedding. Funny meme though.

That is not the point, but they probably did.

Its the deer's OWN velvet that is rubbing off. There's not even a murderous rampage that can be IMPLIED here. Funny meme, but stupid.

:doh:

Santa didn't kick out Rudolph, it was the reindeer coach Comet, that did that.

No but he did say that if Rudolph continued to have a red nose he'd be unfit to pull his sleigh someday. Racist bastard.

:doh:

No but he did say that if Rudolph continued to have a red nose he'd be unfit to pull his sleigh someday. Racist bastard.

You'll also recall Santa's comment to Rudolph's father, Donner, upon finding out about his nose: "You should be ashamed of yourself."

Now some would argue that Santa was actually talking about Donner's effort to hide Rudolph's nose with some mud, but all evidence is to the contrary based on the truth you cite above. Red nose? No sleigh-pulling. Santa suggests that Donner should be ashamed of himself for giving birth to such a non-conformist.

Edited by LABillzFan

You'll also recall Santa's comment to Rudolph's father, Donner, upon finding out about his nose: "You should be ashamed of yourself."

Now some would argue that Santa was actually talking about Donner's effort to hide Rudolph's nose with some mud, but all evidence is to the contrary based on the truth you cite above. Red nose? No sleigh-pulling. Santa suggests that Donner should be ashamed of himself for giving birth to such a non-conformist.

Good point. That comment by Santa always bothered me when we watched the show in grade school. Then, at the end of the movie, when it's damn foggy and he realizes Rudy's nose might serve a purpose, he comes crawling back full of apologies?? Well fu#$ you St. Nick, I have better things to do than haul your sorry, unappreciative ass all over the world.

Good point. That comment by Santa always bothered me when we watched the show in grade school. Then, at the end of the movie, when it's damn foggy and he realizes Rudy's nose might serve a purpose, he comes crawling back full of apologies?? Well fu#$ you St. Nick, I have better things to do than haul your sorry, unappreciative ass all over the world.

You can almost hear that kool-aid-drinking progressive man-elf begging Rudolph, insisting, "It's for the children!!!"

So Obama is Santa? :o

Oh wait, you said comes crawling back full of apologies. Never mind.

Edited by Chef Jim